Sunday, October 16, 2011

Truth Cannot Be Defeated

Truth has been perverted since the Garden of Eden.

Liars, like the ole serpent, always pervert the Truth.

That is how we know they are not of God although they appear as messengers of God.

I have been witness over the years that men who try to destroy Truth by perverting it, end up going down into the garden of nuts. They never arise from thence. They eventually drop out of sight and we see them no more. They are like shooting stars in the night. They blaze, they look brilliant, then they are gone into the midst of darkness forever.

We can do nothing against the Truth. Either we submit and love it, keep it near our heart, or we dispatch ourselves to the devil's kingdom to be numbered with all the other liars.

The devil was a liar from the beginning.

Why is it that men choose to make Truth into lies? What goads them? Why is it, that all you have to do to find out if a man is a liar is to make him mad. Then his blasphemies will spew forth and he will pull his cloak off and show you his devil head and tongue.

Men of Truth are bold, strong, not afraid, gentle and easily entreated. But do not pull out your sword. You may limp away with some missing parts. They bear not the sword in vain. And believe you me, they know how to use the sword of Truth that has a two edges.

Good for all of them. They are men chosen to defend. Men in whom is the Spirit of God. Men who have The Love For The Truth. And they are friends of mine. They know whereof I speak. They know my motives. And they know my spirit.  They respect me for the Man of God I am. I do not expect this from those who are friends with the devil. Of course the devil's boys and I will never get along.

Truth cannot be defeated, I said so.

Bishop Reckart
A Man Jesusel loves

No comments:

Post a Comment