Thursday, October 13, 2011

Every day has a cookie from God

Give us this day our daily bread. Now short bread is a cookie-like bread. Then I said if God will let me choose the daily bread, then I want cookie bread. Now all I need to do is look for my cookie from God. So each day I will look for my daily cookie. Whether bread or cookie bread, God is showing us his love to us as his sons and daughters. I really love bread with sugar on it. Well, actually with some cinnamon also, and a little butter. Now with a glass of cold milk, I am blessed. Give me this day my daily bread.

Bishop Reckart
Loving God's Bread and cookies

5 comments:

  1. Amen!

    Bishop, I noticed that the jesus-messiah.com account had been suspended. Is there something I can help you with to keep it up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be back up in a day or so. Someone hacked in and put a lot of malware links on many of my pages. I am going through them now to remove them. When they are removed it will be back up. And, guess what? A big cookie is being delivered to our Church today. I will be there to collect it this afternoon. I will post a picture of me eating the big cookie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the old JMFI web sites. Still good sites now, but the old one's had such an unmistakeable flair for truth, and were so absolutely unique. Well designed and built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. The only real difference is how I handle and dispense the Truths that I write about. I no longer make them easily available to those who are bent on perverting everything. But they are all still available to those who are not my enemies. I am planning to make them all password available soon. Truth to me is not just the right doctrine and the right revelations, it is all about transferring it to men and women who are honorable and who sincerely are seeking what is right.

    I have repaired http://jesus-messiah.com after having been hacked, and it is back up.

    Jesusel bless us all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! That is good to know the main web site is back up. Please keep the truth coming. Blessed be the name of the Lord Jesus for the work you do, online, in Tampa, and around the world. Even some old enemies are seeing truth, are repenting, and are walking in it. You are making the difference you want, though it may not be visible at this point.

    ReplyDelete