Monday, October 3, 2011

Moving Forward

Pastor Reckart's Mother
Some think I fell off the turnip wagon a few years ago and became Apostolic by chance. Nope! My mother became Apostolic in 1949 when I was four years old. From that time to now I have been in the presence of the Holy Ghost. I have met many of the world's greatest Apostolic preachers. I have a lot of learning behind me. When I chose to stand for the Truth, Jesus slid a rock under my feet. I have an Apostolic legacy that many do not have. I have an Apostolic heritage to defend many do not have. Having come through so many eras of worldly trends, false doctrines, and false prophets, I am well versed on Truth. I am not trying to figure out anything. And, I am not seeking new revelations. All I want is the Truth once preached by the Apostles. That I will defend.

In spite of the many detractions from enemies of the true Apostolic Gospel, the message of hope continues to cover the earth. Men and women with a burden and desire to do something constructive for Jesus will make the difference. Many times I spend a lot of time on the nay-sayers, the fly-by-night novices, the renegades, the rebels, the reprobates, the false teachers, and those pesty church gadflies: and I do not elevate my mind to the endtime fields where the wheat is white unto harvest. So, we must move forward.

"Pastor, why do you even mess with those reprobates? You know you haven't turned a single one of them around in years, so why even mess with them? They are not worth your time and they will not love the Truth. So leave the wolves and snakes and tend to the sheep. Please!"

This Church member says it like it is. Now why have I messed with the rif-rap and the gain-sayers? Why have I concerned myself with the false doctrines of others? Well, for one reason. Not to convert these who have gone off into false doctrines and heresies. I know when you try to correct a fool all you will get back is rending and a big fat mouth spewing all manner of attacks. I know the yapping that will spew forth. They are all of them predestinated to this condemnation once they reject the truth. Their blasphemy increases until they talk their way right into hell. I respond to these people to show them their errors and to show others who love Truth, the Truth. While I am doing this, I know by stirring up the mouths of the false teachers they will begin blaspheming, making videos, writing web pages, all to show me they have deepened their depravity, NOT COME OUT OF IT. And when I see they have gone deeper into their abyss of depravity as they prate like fools of yesteryear, I can at last rest. I have guarded the sheep. And they love me for it. Also, along the way they learn a lot. They learn a lot of doctrine and Truth. It is in dealing with liars, deceivers, and false doctrine the Truth is elevated.  All of our Apostolic Gospel is a defense of salvation. This in opposition to all the other religious voices begging for the ears of the people. I know that as then, so now: he that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches.

Moving forward

The power of our Apostolic Gospel is awesome. When preached with compassion, going forth in tears bearing the precious grain seed of Truth, we come again rejoicing bringing our sheaves with us. Yes, there is a harvest of wonderful people when we labor and spend our time in planting the seeds of Truth. No planting, no harvest. That is a rule that has never been set aside. He who never plows never reaps. The field of the slothful man will bring forth thorns and thistles. This is why all who are thorns and thistles give evidence of what their pastor is. Those who have vision and who have a desire to be used by God, will want a place where they are more than seat warmers and puppets who are expected to yell AMEN to the rants and perversions of novices. They want a place to be fed, challenged, trained, and taught the Truth in such a way they are inspired.

A Man God Loves
Yesterday in Church as I was teaching/preaching on BORN AGAIN, I noticed how in some a very anointed word of Truth brought forth a response of praise and worship. While in others, they sit there like frogs in a hail storm. Unmoved, untouched, unmotivated, uninspired, DEAD! They were dead to the Word. I saw in this a very valuable lesson. It was those born again who responded with zeal and enthusiasm. Those who were not born again were not yet on the level of spiritual appreciation for the love of God. Oh, they want the love of God. They think about it. They know about it. And they even want God to love them. But have they made that one eternal decision to say yes to the Lord Jesus? Have they walked the isle to the altar yet and fully surrendered? When I gave a powerful altar call many came. Some held back not ready yet. But the Holy Ghost was there. The altar was filled with sinners. One stood up and said he had been baptized five times. In prison, at the Salvation Army, at three different churches. But he said none of them baptized me in Jesus Name. None of them told me I had to be born of the water and of the Holy Ghost to be saved. They told me I was born again when I accepted Jesus as my personal Savior. But tonight I learned that born again means one right baptism and being filled with the Holy Ghost. This man will be baptized soon. Another man is about ready to be baptized. Others desire to be baptized but they are not ready yet. They have not fully repented and made that final decision to turn their back on hell and all of the evils that takes one there.

Moving forward means we spend more time on the those things we need to make more sure in our lives. Apostolic Spirituality is a great achievement when men and women die out to the world and seek God. The perfection of the endtime Apostolic Church is not going to come from blow-mouths ranting and rending to see who they can cut down and cut up. This perfection will come from men in the Five-Fold-Ministry who are touched with the coal of fire from the altar of God.

Now is the time for young men to make a decision and walk away from every church and pastor/preacher who will not stand for the Truth and Holiness. If you cannot walk away from that mess, you will never make a real Man of God.

The world is waiting and ready for more Men of God who know the awesome power of the Holy Ghost. And who are dedicated to the Truth.

Let's move forward men of God.

Bishop Reckart
A Man God Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment