Monday, October 3, 2011

Husbandman/Passover Wine

The grape harvest is past in Israel and in Florida. The time to press out grapes to make kosher fruit of the vine wine for Passover 2012 is over. The grape juice is either on the lees, or has already completed its cleansing cycle of conquering all the leaven in fermentation. Those completed have all be racked off and bottled.


Lamb Skin Wine Skin
 In ancient days, an animal, usually a sheep was skinned in such a way that all the openings could be tied and closed off. The skin was cut around each leg close to the foot. The skin was cut as high up on the neck as possible. The animal was then skinned inside out very carefully. Once the skin was removed, it was treated to tan it. I have heard the way it was done was to take the brains of the animal skinned, prepare them in a special way to make a paste. This was applied to the animal skin a special way and the result was the tanning of the hide. This prepared the skin now for use. All holes will be closed off with a knot. This leaves only the neck hole. Into this, fresh pressed grape juice is poured (radiated grapes from the grocery store will not cleanse. Use grapes grown naturally where ever you live). Some room is left so the cleansing can create the right amount of CO2 and stretch the skin to the bursting point. Wine makers know just how much to put in.  Then the wine skin is hung up in a cool place out of the heat and sunlight. There the cleansing will begin. As the sugar in the juice and the leaven collide, engage in war, the leaven is killed. The carcases of the dead leaven then floats as white stuff midst all the bubbles and eventually fall to the bottom. There the dead leaven is called the dregs or the lees. When the leaven has all been killed the grape juice is purified. Yes, it contains alcohol. But the amount a person drinks at Communion time is far less than they take in many night time cough medications. Plus, Passover wine was never boiled grape juice filled with leaven in Bible times. Passover wine was always real wine. Passover wine was called "fruit of the vine." The point here is that the fruit of the vine is now purified. The grape juice with billions of leaven cells in it is not pure. It may be pure grape juice in the sense there are no other ingredients, but it is not pure in the sense of leaven. It is full of leaven which typifies sin.

Cleansing The Leaven
The wine skin now contains the grape juice (the fresh must). The openings are tied closed. This creates an air lock to keep oxygen out. This will help stop the wine from becoming vinegar. In the making of Passover wine I do not use a wine skin, I use a gallon glass jug that has been carefully sanitized. I pour in the fresh pressed grape juice. Then I put a special stopper in the mouth of the jug that has a little hole in it. Into this hole I insert an air lock. I put some water into the air lock and then place the jug in a cool darkened place. In my case into a bedroom I have for guest. There it can do its work of cleansing. I do not have a cork stopper right now so I am using another device that will work until my shipment comes in. But, I have a nice air-lock with what I am using.

Air-Lock
I have my Passover 2012 grape juice now cleansing. The first day nothing. The second day nothing. The third day bubbles and the leaven being killed and the smell of wine is now in the room. In a few days (between 10-14) I expect the Passover wine to be completed. I have made it just like they did in Jesus day. Yes, in Jesus day they had learned how to use jugs (wine amphora). And they learned how to create air locks with stoppers and seal them with tar. Only those who did not have a jug available still used wine skins.

I spend a lot of time on Passover wine because this is a very important essential faith. It has been for many many years. Observing the New Testament Passover is a very religious thing for me. I place a lot of emphasis on the night of Abib 15. Many do not. And many ridicule me and mock me. Some go so far as to distance themselves from me because this is being to Jewish. Or they accuse me of law-keeping. No, the Passover of Jesus is New Testament keeping. These hate Jews and anything that makes the Christian faith Jewish. Well, I do not share their antisemitism. I do not care if they are my friends or not. I observe New Testament Passover because Jesus is my friend. I have joy remembering he shed his blood for me and his death in the flesh purchased my eternal salvation. I would not miss this one night of the year for anything in the world. All worldly things cease and stop for me on Passover evening. I have but one purpose on this night. It is to REMEMBER. And I will remember on the right evening just as Jesus instituted it, not a pretend evening. Others who do not want to be my friend over this, I do not care. Those any time communion takers who hate me and attack me, I DO NOT CARE! I cannot lose a friend I never had. I am willing to lose all that I might win Christ. And observing New Testament Jewish Passover to me is all about remembering the great sacrifice of Jesus Christ my friend.

I will have plenty of new wine for us here at Jesus House for 2012. If I make any trips to other states or another country before Passover 2012 I will bring enough sufficient for those in that place or country to have some original and authentic Apostolic Passover wine. I checked and people like me cannot mail wine or ship it. All such has to go through special channels. Which I am not licensed to do.

Passover wine for 2012 is now cleansing.
Bishop Reckart
A Man God Loves

This year I am becoming a husbandman. I am planting some grape vines at the Church and setting up the proper trellis for them. I will be planting several varieties of natural grapes.  While I cannot ship wine, I will be able to ship the fruit and those who want to make authentic Passover wine will then be able. I will also have available all the supplies a Pastor needs to make his first real Lord's Supper fruit of the vine. It is to late for the fruit to be shipped this year for wine for Passover 2012. The only way to get Passover wine for 2012 is directly from me in some manner. It is "very" costly. You can place your order for the fruit in 2012 for Passover in 2013. By 2013 my vines will be producing lots of fruit. In 2012 at wine making time you can come to Tampa and see my set-up. I will also give you a one on one class on how to be an Apostolic husbandman. :)



3 comments:

  1. Dear Pastor Reckart,
    Thank you for a wonderful article. Just one note - the plastic cap seems to be missing from your three-part barrel-style airlock. I'm curious if this is intentional as I've never made wine in this way. Thank you for any information.
    In Him,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kathleen. You are correct. The cap is missing in the picture. But I use one. I am not sure why that one was not on there. But I use them. They really do not have much to do with the actual air lock. They are more to do with keeping dust and possible other fungi from entering the water in the airlock and getting into the must. Good eye you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord Jesus Pastor Reckart. Sister Willis helped me! She is a good help mate! What are we talking about now.

    ReplyDelete