Thursday, May 15, 2014

TRUTH WILL WIN

When people bear false witness to protect their unbiblical traditions, they will always seek someone to agree with their stance.

In old Mexico, a missionary went up into the mountains to pass out tracts and try to establish a preaching point. The only church in one little village was Catholic. As he was passing out tracts a priest came to him shouting for him to stop. When the priest arrived where he was passing out tracts, he was ordered to get back into his car and leave. He was told if he ever came there again he would be killed. The priest began to shout to men standing around. Telling them he was trying to convert them away from the Catholic church. That he was evil. He stirred up a mob that soon began to shout. Soon there were men there with machetes. The priest told them to destroy his car. They knocked all the windows out, the windshied, chopped the tires till they were flat, and put large cuts in his roof, hood, and trunk. They nearly chopped his car to pieces. The priest ordered him one last time, get out of that village and never come back or he would be killed. He got into his car, cranked it up, and it wobbled on flat tires down the mountain road.

What was his tract? "Jesus Died For Sinners" and of course it had the Acts 2:38 plan of salvation. Truth had met with tradition. Tradition made threats and started telling lies. People believed the priest. And the mob made war against one humble and good man trying to bring salvation truth.

While my ministry is a little different, I have had nearly all of this happen to me. Men in the UPC have said they prayed God would kill me and hoped I would die. One YHWH cult member said to me in Conyers, Georgia he would kill me if he could get away with it. Why? Because I debated his false prophets and beat them. I proved that the names Jehovah and Yahweh had been invented by Catholic monks. I proved that Yahshua was invented by witchcraft mystics. I proved that satanic led rabbis invented Jeshu(a). He was angry. He began shouting. A mob gathered around. He tongue lashed me calling me a false Jesus pig-god preacher. Those standing around jeered and laughed. I stood there valiantly and unmoved. I did not flinch and I refused to be intimidated. I told them all: "you can threaten to kill me because I proved the names of your god are Catholic, but you will never defeat the TRUTH." I was right. While they continued in their YHWH cults, I continued to grow in the knowledge of the name of Jesus. Today, more is known about the name of Jesus than ever known in the last two hundred years, because of my ministry. When I meet haters, liars, men trying to incite mob anger, and threats: I am not moved. My boldness for the name of Jesus exceeds all of their demon possessed shenanigans. They cannot defeat me. They will never defeat me. All they can do, is join together around some ranting lunatic like that priest, and try to incite others to hate me because I am bringing deliverance from their traditions.

Today I am so very happy. Around the world in many nations, men and women are obtaining a greater relationship with Jesus Christ. They are coming out from among. They are in separation mode. And if they cannot attend their old church because the pastor turns into a ranter: they will worship at home. The endtime Church will end up like the first church: persecuted and hated. But to them the glory of God will appear. And for them there is a crown of life. If anything: I want to help thousands obtain their crown and run their last mile, their best mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment