Thursday, May 15, 2014

Brain Chemical Imbalance Triggers Mental Dysfunction

Each second millions of brain cells communicate with each other. In order for these cells to work properly they must have a proper balance of chemicals. Scientist now know that many different psychological problems are caused by chemical imbalance. This is why certain drugs are used to replace the low or missing chemicals. With these psycho-drugs people are able to function normally.

Many people who have difficulty accepting the truth about something, who go into a denial mode, are in fact trying to think something cannot possibly be true if it goes against their beliefs or inner feelings. When this happens an inner anger can quickly arise and act out in any number of ways. One way is to retaliate against the person who caused the disruption in what they believed. There can be verbal abuse, physical abuse, and in some cases actual death. To disrupt a person in their delusional comfort zone can be dangerous. Medical professionals have learned when a person is agitated over being told something is not true but they believe it is: to try and get out of the situation as quickly as possible and calm the person down. The problem does not go away because the person with the mental dysfunction will usually not let it go. The more they think about it the more insane they tend to get. There is usually nothing a person can do when people like this explode but get away, leave them alone, and not engage in any additional communications. In the medical profession it is best if a replacement steps in and the person removed who tried to tell the patient the truth.

I can see in this the very conduct of many of those who go into tantrums when they are told the truth but refuse to give up the false mental delusions they had been living with. Religion can be a big psychological dysfunction. And it is true, that many who go into denial mode about religious traditions can act out just like a mentally deranged person. I have personally witnessed people who have chemical imbalances react in horrible and terrible conduct when told something they believe was not true. I have seen anger, observed mouthy insults, listened to all manner of arrogance and bigotry, and seen yelling and screaming. In one church I saw a woman jump up and run to the back and slam the door so hard I thought it would splinter into a thousand pieces. In another case a man ran from the church and did donuts in the Church yard tearing up the lawn before he squealed tires and headed for the highway throwing rock and gravel damaging other cars. In another case in going to speak to a young girl about her baptism, her father came out of the house with a gun and threatened my life and the life of the brother with me. We walked back to the car with his gun aimed at our back. I have seen outburst in church, screaming, yelling, and people grabbing their kids and making a fuss when they departed. In many of these people I know they already had some mental issues. And as long as the Holy Ghost was in control and these conditions suppressed by the power of God, they led a normal life. But when they got in the flesh and the Holy Ghost was not in control, the conduct went into a strange mode of demonic acting out.

I am observing here of late a number of men and women who already have anger issues. You can tell it when you see a man interact with his wife and children. He goes into a dictatorial mode. He becomes harsh and mean. He can often go across the line of discipline and abuse his children. I have seen women do the same thing. I was visiting a family when I observed a little girl about 8 years old who was playing and got her clothes dirty playing in the dirt. Her mother screamed at her: "Nicole, I am going to cloud all up and rain on you and then stomp a mud hole in your belly where all that dirt is." I was shocked.

I am seeing also that many men and women who are fighting the truth have mental issues. I did not create them. I came into their lives with the truth and it has upset them. They have thrown tantrums, gone into mental episodes where they twist things all around and their thinking is both irrational and illogical. When I am abused by them I exit. This does not soften their anger or give them space to settle down. They are agitated now and until they get revenge they are not happy. And if they cannot get revenge they want to draw into their psychological world people who will play mental games with them.

I do not know how many people who reject the Truth have mental problems but I am beginning to think the numbers are very high. It will take a miracle from Jesus for many of these to be rescued from their own personal religious delusions. I can appreciate more and more the saying: "thank God for my right mind." I am also very thankful that there was in me a humble and sweet spirit and when Truth was presented to me, I did not go into a mental breakdown and act out. I was a soft-spoken young man, shy, timid, and usually silent. So when Truth was presented to me I did the Berea thing. I studied, I prayed, I fasted, I waited for the Holy Ghost to bear witness. I do not recall ever acting out against a Man of God who told me I was wrong or something I believed was wrong. Because I was not a mental basket case and a screamer and yeller: I never learned how to deal with such people. And when it first happened to me, I was shocked. I did not know how to respond. It was around this time I was instructed by an older seasoned Man of God thus: "Brother Reckart, when you cannot educate ignorance, let it alone."

And so, when men or a man raise up against me I leave them alone. This may anger some additionally: but for me it is the safe way. I learn to avoid them who walk disorderly. And if they continue in their rants, backbiting, slander, lies, undermining: I am even more resolute to have nothing more to do with them ever again.

As I now see more and more people with chemical imbalances, I can understand how the devil uses these weaknesses to destroy people. They will die thinking they are right when they were wrong all along.

Thank you Jesus for my right mind.

Bishop Reckart
A Man With Special DNA made by God

No comments:

Post a Comment