Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Enemies Are Going Insane With Hate

In the past I have reported here that faith tithing remains a New Testament practice and should be observed by everyone. I was attacked viciously over this. Especially over my statement I did not want to have fellowship or friendship with those who refused to practice faith tithing. It was spread around that I was enforcing something Jesus did not do and therefore I was a lying false prophet. I was called more humiliating and evil names. Let me say it here again: Jesus did not have any Apostles who did not give faith tithing. Maybe you will say if they gave tithes since it was under the law era, they could not give faith tithing like Abraham. But to this I would disagree. Any giving of tithes under the law was still a giving by faith. Why is it, that novices and other misfits; claim there was no faith in operation under the law? Why do they claim faith is only New Testament? Why tell these lies then go to Hebrews chapter 11 and preach about all these faith heroes? I will say it here again, after Judas departed from the Last Supper the eleven that remained were all men of faith. Call me a liar over that. I will also say, they were all faith tithe givers. Call me a liar over that. I will say, if Jesus knew any of them were law-breakers or did not do the faith works of Abraham he would not have chosen them. Call me a liar over that. What makes all this anti-tithing nonsense so pitiful and evil, is that some are using this tithe issue to undermine my missionary work. Stabbing me in the back. But let me clear all that up also. If a pastor does not like my doctrine on tithing, he can always choose someone else to be his spiritual covering. He can choose all the novices he wants. Just do not email me that I am a liar and a false prophet because I refuse to have fellowship with and allow a non-tither to work with me in the ministry. I took my doctrine and practice from Jesus and who he chose to share the ministry with. So do not spread lies that Jesus allowed non-tithers as Apostles. And do not spread the lies Jesus would have worked with non-tithers and this makes me a false prophet for refusing to do so. If you refuse to give faith tithing, and refuse to believe the doctrine of tithing for the New Testament, I do not want your fellowship or your friendship. That will never change in my stand. And I will not allow you the privilege of working with me in missionary work.

Bishop Reckart
A Man Who Believes In Faith Tithing
_____________________________

Now for other business.

I was also attacked because I signed my name:

Bishop Reckart
A Man With Special DNA Made By God

I was viciously attacked over that also. Why? Why: is because some people look for a way to attack, hate, tear you down, kick you, abuse you, while saying they love you. Do not spread hate against me and then say you love me. Your lie is made manifest. Okay, why did I make the DNA statement? I was doing some research on DNA concerning the blood of Jesus. And I ran into something that said we all have our own DNA. I thought to myself, that is a glory of God. That he would make us all a special one of a kind DNA. So, I praised Jesus. I said to my Lord and Creator: Jesus, you made me one of a kind. There is no one else who ever lived who has my special DNA. You created me. Yes, I was fearfully and wonderfully made. I praised Jesus for this. Soon after, I posted on Facebook and also on my blog saying:

Bishop Reckart
A Man With Special DNA Made By God

And the demons that seem to sit on some people's shoulder took this and started telling lies. Saying I did not believe anyone else had special DNA. Saying I was lifting up myself above all others, when this was not in my praise to God at all. People imagining all sorts of lies. And they spread this lie also. Well, here below is what I read. And I will say it here even if you go insane because you hate me saying it:

Bishop Reckart
A Man With Special DNA Made By God




No comments:

Post a Comment