Sunday, May 18, 2014

Truth Marches On

The TRUTH is marching on.

I know it is hard for some to accept the TRUTH when they have been wrong for so long. Traditions, even if they are our own, are hard to conquer.

One man told me he had been baptizing in the titles Father, Son, and Holy Ghost all of his 30 ministerial years. It was a test of his honesty to admit he never once had baptized anyone in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. All the baptisms were in the titles and not one time did he baptize anyone in the "Name."

But he was honest. When he came face to face with his tradition and how wrong he had been, he found me on the internet. We made contact. I sent him bible studies to help his faith. He converted himself with the Truth. And at last, in his life the TRUTH began to march.

Others have celebrated pagan holidays by tradition. And when they discovered the truth they gave up these Catholic and pagan celebrations. And TRUTH began to march.

Several Pastors contacted me over YHWH. They had been preaching these letters as the unpronounceable name of God. When they learned these letters represent an evil and pagan god, they chose to accept the name of Jesus Christ totally and fully above all names. They changed their Churches into tetragrammaton free Churches. And the TRUTH began to march.

I know as I seek open doors for the TRUTH there will arise enemies. They demand I accept their traditions over TRUTH. And when I do not, they go insane with invented accusations, distorted logic, and they think I will just go away ashamed, condemned, or embarrassed. But, the TRUTH continues to march on.

I now have an invitation in Indonesia to give a lecture in a bible school with over 600 students, over 50 faculty members, and a large board of directors. All to teach about the great name of Jesus. The TRUTH is marching on. I have also an invitation for a national leader who wants to travel with me as I visit many churches. I may spend three months in Indonesia to accomplish all the work Jesus has set for the TRUTH.

The TRUTH is marching on, and sad that it must march on without a lot of people behind it. But, as long as there are two or three, Jesus said he would be there in the midst. Jesus wants TRUTH to march on. When he said "Go ye" he intended for those obedient to march.

It appears I may be pulling out of the Philippines unless there are some changes there in attitude. But the TRUTH will just march to another nation. TRUTH goes where it is wanted and goes someplace else when it is rejected. Jesus said if they reject you in one city, flee to the next. He wanted the TRUTH to continue to march on. When TRUTH is rejected, I have no interest in giving the treasures of the bride to that person any more. I want to give the treasures into the hearts of those who are humble, who are respectable, and who love TRUTH above their own traditions.

TRUTH is marching on.......

Bishop Reckart
A Man With Special DNA From God, That Loves The Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment