Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Greater Faith

Pastor Reckart has written about the greater faith that the name JESUS represents. What a revelation to those who walk in the Light. These studies are being copied around the world and used for teaching hundreds. Out of these evangelized nations a great people are coming forth. Pastors and Ministers are being raised up. Churches are being started. Temples to the name of JESUS are places of worship, praise, and winning souls.

Pastor Reckart is being used by Jesus to write like no other man in modern times. It all started many years ago way back in Millville, New Jersey about the year 1970.  It was two years after receiving the Holy Ghost. I was then a devoted Sunday school teacher for juniors and teens. I had made some flyers to pass out to help build my class larger. And at the same time I began SOUL PATROL. This was a street ministry of witnessing to young boys and girls who called themselves "hippies." I was on the streets every night there was not Church. I had a white VW van and drove around town picking up kids and taking them places and talking to them. I made some tracts on an old mimeograph machine I had bought.  It was quite a deal to make a stencil, put it in the machine, ink it all up, and then print one side, change the stencil and run the sheets back through and print the other side. I treasured this little burden I had.

I remember distinctly hearing the voice of God one afternoon as I was in my van. God spoke to me as audible as a person speaking to me. He said: "WRITE." As I look back, I am not sure if this was a command or if it was God actually speaking to me as an object of his creation. All I know is I heard the voice and I instantly began to obey in a simple and humble way.

I had been thinking about a new tract. I wanted something powerful. I was reading my Bible and the thought came to me "Straight Ahead Lies Yesterday."  I am sure when God said to me "WRITE," it had to do with this thought. But I am also sure now that "WRITE" meant to let him use me.

Over a few days I collected some notes about the past sinful works of mankind, doing so to help me understand sin and its power of destruction. I made the correlation of Noah's day with the future. I saw it: STRAIGHT AHEAD LIES YESTERDAY.  I wrote a powerful two page tract with that subject. I do not remember all I put into it, but I do remember saying that when a person gives themselves to sin, they begin their destruction. I also remember saying something about those who force God to destroy them because they become blasphemers, mockers, railers, and reject the Truth. To me this was what happened in Noah's day and it was predicted to be repeated in the endtimes.

As I look back and scan the past 40 years, and all that I have written, I can say I was obedient to the voice that spoke to me. In those days there was no computer. I had an old clackity typewriter. I filled up several spiral binders with handwritten studies. I even found some books with blank pages and filled them up. I began to draw charts and illustrations. I learned how to make images to explain truth.  I made a few Studies and gave them out. But the bulk of my writings were never seen by many until the computer age came. And then I took those old spiral binders out, polished up my language, and began to post them on the internet. I still have some not posted yet. Why? Because I wanted the greater ones out first. I wanted Post-Trib out; I wanted The Israel of God out; I wanted the Messianic Judaism of Jesus out; I wanted the truth about the name of Jesus out. And then I began to fill in around all this with other studies. There was no man before me who wrote about these things. And only a handful now. Some whom I no longer trust because they came only so far and then rebelled, stopped, and went back. Some of these became my enemies. I remained faithful. Many of them are now dead and a few more will die in coming years. They will give an answer and I will give an answer. You can read what I have written. You can judge me.  But I remind all of you, most of you would not have a lot you have, if it had not been for my posting the Truth on the internet.  Also, let me say my writings have influenced and produced some of the greatest preachers among the nations of our day.

Let me say this about writing: putting thoughts into words is not an easy task. What is hard is to find and use words and phrases, sentences, that convey the true meaning of what you want to get understood. This has been my greatest labor. That is why I will write and edit. I will edit until I make myself understood the best I can. Often times I have used a poor choice of words. I have written in a confusing way. I have not made myself as clear as I should have. And many times I have gotten ahead of myself and had to go back and make corrections. All good writers do this. We will correct ourselves to make sure we say what we intended. This is how all writers perfect their words.

As I look about me and travel to other nations, I can witness Jesus is trying to raise up other writers. He will not use blasphemers. He will not use mockers. And he will not use novices who have not been disciplined properly. This is where it is important to learn your skills and develop your methods from men who are great writers. A man will usually be what his pastor is, because his pastor will make him what he is.  No great man ever came out from under a pastor who was not great. This is why men who seek to be great in God should get under great men. My writing hero was Murray Burr. While I was not under him directly, I was under him in seeking his counsel, his wisdom, his help, and his opinions. He was to me the best Apostolic writer of his time. He had a way with words, precise, bold, pointed, challenging, intelligent, skillful, original, funny, and anointed. While we disagreed on several doctrinal issues (pre-trib, women preachers, and Christmas), I nevertheless learned a lot from him. He was my mentor when it came to writing. After some years of writing, the call finally came at 5am in the morning. He called to tell me he enjoyed my writing. And he was passing on his pen to me. I have a beautiful pen and on it, it says Burr. I picked up additional skills in thinking and in writing from a couple newspaper columnist. I learned how to think out of the box. I leaned how to face an issue and deal with it head on.

I know if Jesus does not come back in my life time, other great men will rise to pick up where I lay the pen down. By great men, I do not mean any of my enemies. I do not believe God will use any of them. I believe God will raise up men from among those I am in fellowship with. They will read what I write and know these words are anointed of God. Man alone cannot just pick these words out of a dictionary and write. They are pointed. They are elaborate. They are precise. They are eloquent. They are often funny. And they are many times straight from God. As man can be used in preaching and God put words into his mouth, man can be used in writing and God put words through him down on paper.

I encourage holy and righteous men to write. Otherwise what they write has no value. I want them to begin expressing themselves in areas of important doctrinal issues. I want them to send them to me for review. I want them to get my counsel and encouragement. I want them to know they have a strong foundation and have their head on right. All this is important. I also want them to know they must abide by some simple rules of ministerial conduct.

1.) Be faithful in your salvation to a Pastor and Church (tithes and offerings included).
2.) Be faithful in an assignment of responsibility and show success.
3.) Be a soul winner.
4.) Learn how to preach under a mentor.
5.) Do not go out and try to do any ministerial work until qualified and sent.

Many a man has been called to preach. But he never fulfilled a responsible position under a Pastor for any length of time. He never was or became a soul winner. He never stuck around under a man of God long enough to be mentored. And he went out on his own and was never sent. All of these kinds of men destroy souls, turn against their pastor, hurt and split churches, lead people astray after them, their families eventually are destroyed, and they themselves end up reprobates. It is my experience that any man in this kind of lone-ranger attitude never would be used of God to write. God wants stable men. Men who build a legacy over a time of faithfulness. It is these kinds of men who God can use to write. And what they write will be awesome, powerful, and contain revelation knowledge.

I Praise Jesus some new writers are coming forth. Pastor Reckart prays these will keep themselves from error and following crafty, ungodly, and unrighteous men. And when the time comes that I must lay down and rest, I will have cultivated several great men of the nations to write and replace me.

I can tell all of you this. If I do not recommend a man and what he writes it is usually because that man is unstable and cannot be trusted to abide in the Truth. I can tell you who to trust and who not to trust. As a Bishop of the Truth of God, I can certify and ordain even as I am qualified to certify and ordain Bishops, Pastors, Evangelists, Teachers, Prophets, Elders, and Deacons. We must know those who labor among us.

And make no mistake. I make it clear right now. I will no longer ordain a "halleluyah" man to do anything.

Greater Faith.

Because the name of Jesus is GREATER than any other name given under heaven among men.

Bishop Reckart
A Man of Greater Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment