Tuesday, July 26, 2011

JESUS name still the HIGHEST and GREATEST

I have said JESUS name is still the HIGHEST name. No one will ever prove this false.

Also, I have proved that the names Jehovah and Yahweh were invented by Catholic monks. No one will ever prove that wrong.

I have said Yah is the name of the Egyptian moon god. No one will ever prove this wrong.

I have said hallelu-yah is praise to the moon god. No one will ever prove that wrong.

I have said the highest praise is: PRAISE JESUS, HALLELU-JESUS, and or HALLELU-YEH. All three carry the same high praise to the name above all names.

It is incredible that I can be right in all five of these things.

Incredible.

I want to say that all my Brothers and Sisters who also believe these five great truths are incredible people God has made.

Incredible.

Bishop Reckart
An Incredible Man God Made
________________________________

Oh, I have also proved that YHWH is the name of Baal and was also used for the golden calf.

I have also proved that the temples on Mt. Nebo (Moabite stone) and Arad were Zidonian and Canaanite YHWH pagan temples of Baal.

I have also proved the Amorites had a god named Yahwe before Israel came from Egypt.

I have also proved the existence of places and names of people containing the "yah" name existed many hundreds of years before there was an Abraham or Israel.

I do not care what the YHWH cult claims, I AM RIGHT! I am 100% right. And no one has ever proven me wrong. NO ONE!

Here I declare my empowerment.

With empowerment you can say "I AM POWERFUL":

I believe,
I will,
I have done,
I will succeed,
I will be victorious,
I can do all things with Christ in me,
I have accomplished,
I am a winner,
I am intelligent and give glory to God,
I have been ordained,
I am a God made man/woman,
I will see the King,
I will overcome all things.

Empowerment changes us from being nothing, to look upon ourselves as special tools of God he uses for his purpose and glory. We no longer are nothing, we are great people of God.  WE ARE POWERFUL. And great works we will do. And no man can stop us. :)  You can tell those who are not empowered, they are not powerful. They are always negative about themselves saying they are nothing, even when they claim Christ is in them. And they do nothing. They do not see the great work empowerment does within them. All they are then are critics and full of hate and pride against those who are empowered.  GET EMPOWERED AND BECOME GREAT IN GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment