Tuesday, May 31, 2011

In Search Of God

My inspiration transfers knowledge and Truth few men can duplicate. I laid the foundation for my blog today when I wrote "In Search Of Jesus." I wanted to bring my friends face to face with the real Jesus and the roots of all the "another Jesus' churches.

As I was driving home today from working at the Church on an addition to the homeless shelter, my mind drifted over the true God and some of the serpent images of ancient religions I had captured from the Internet.  In my mind I briefly recited the words of the serpent spoken to Eve.

1.) "And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?"
2.) "And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:"
3.) "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

The devil turned God into "another god" by claiming he was a liar: they would not die! The devil changed God's words. By changing God's words men turn God into "another god" that he is not.

God is not a liar as the devil made him out to be.

I decided I needed to sit down and write some Truth on this event. Truth so far as I know, no man has preached or written about in modern times.

I want to show the nations the real God, the good,  and the false god, the evil.

Sure enough, after they ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, they would know the GOOD and they would know the EVIL.

They would know for all eternity the Good God and for all eternity the Evil serpent.

No man has preached this or wrote it in modern times.

"And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves" (Romans 1:23-24).

Here is proof, God will not allow anyone to make him into a god he is not. To make God into anything other than what he is, is an abomination in his eyes. It is also idolatry. There need not be an image or an idol to be idolatry. Just speaking and making God into something he is not in our minds and in our words, is evil. God will not tolerate this. He has given us ample information to know of him and about him. Any belief or philosophy or claim of what God is, that he is not, is a lie and it will not be accepted.

It is here that the trinity doctrine about God comes into judgment. God NEVER one time said he was a trinity or triad of separate spirit beings, separate persons each a God, or that God himself was anything other than ONE. Anyone who is trinitarian will be lost because they believe in "another god" that is not the true God.  Oneness people need to stop trying to break down the walls of fellowship with trinitarians and bringing them into their churches as if God does not care about this evil and false doctrine of "another god."

It is right here I and some others in fellowship with me stand out above all other ministers in the world. We have an inner relationship with the one true Good God. And we have the spiritual capability to discern every time the Evil serpent opens his mouth to tell his lies. We know the Good from the Evil. We know who the Good is and we know who the Evil is. And we measure not only a man's character and his outward witness, we can judge everything he says. We know when it is from God and we know when it comes from the mouth of the serpent.

The Eden event begins man's knowledge of God as the one and only true God. No trinity of divine person beings here. Just one God, one Spirit, one Divine being, the one Creator, the one undivided and holy Deity.

Here also begins a journey of Adam's race and many of his descendants who will lead generations away from this true God. They will invent "other gods." These gods are not uncreated. And other than lucifer himself, none of them were in the garden of Eden. None!

These apostate men will substitute the true God with their man-made fake gods. They will take the names and titles of the true God and apply them to their idols and fake gods to confuse and deceive the people. They will even try to put the unholy faces, the pagan masks, the ungodly images of their false gods and impose them upon the true God.

Like Aaron was cajoled to say of the calf gods: "these are your gods that brought you up out of Egypt" (Exo 32:4; see also Deu 32:17, 2Kings 22:17, Jer 2:28,  Jer 10:11 God will judge all false gods).

Herein we have "other god" systems in the world. These gods are "another god" whom they had not received but someone deceived them.

Every falsehood, every fake and corrupted theory, every spiritualization, every mystic application, they applied to God will later be applied to Jesus until there is not only many religions of men with "another god" they will also fall prey to the delusions of "another Jesus."

I know it sounds like I am being prideful, boasting, giving myself praise: but can any of you send me proof your Pastor, your religious organization, has ever preached or written about these two systems of abomination?  Few men can preach and write about this because few men are really great men of the Word. Most are surface skaters. They will not get into the deep waters of Truth and swim. They like the ankle-deep water where they are not challenged to be in over their head. So, they never go beyond a few basic doctrines and there they build their short time ministries and then pass on to the grave. These are not real faith builders. They usually do not leave enough behind for the Body of Christ to make one sentence on their tomb stones.  I am not such a man.

The world is now filled with gods and goddesses or all kinds. Men have tried to put all the goodness, holiness, and purity of the true God upon these idols.

Let me say here, I did not learn about the true God from Jews. I did not learn about the true God from the Freemasons or some other cult. I did not learn about God from preachers. I learned about God on my mother's knees. She taught me about God before I heard any man preach. Before I even read the Bible. And I can tell you right now, what my mother put into me about God, no man can take from me. I had a one God mother.

I am proud to say that at the age of 27 I became my mother's Pastor and was so when she died in 1973. The mother who taught me about one God supported my preaching about one God. She was so very happy that her son was a Bible man who declared the true God. I have never failed the God of my mother. I will never see her in the resurrection if I depart from this Hebrew faith and go off into "another god" doctrine or group.

I learned about God, the true God from my mother.

If my mother could see her son today she would rejoice in the Truths I preached and shout all over the Church. She was filled with the Holy Ghost and seven days before she died she was shouting in our Church under the power and glory of God.

One of the last Truths she embraced was the revelation of the Post-Tribulation rapture. While she will never see the tribulation, she encouraged me to preach this Truth, because she believed it was from the one true God.  She is the one I credit with putting into me the mind that "if it is not the Truth, we do not believe it."  It was this rule of divine inspiration that sent this preacher to his knees, to his Bible, and to study to make himself approved, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the Word of Truth.

As my mind scans the past ages from Adam to Noah I can see two different kinds of people. The ones who believed in the one true God and the others who made God into their own likening. They took from God his righteousness and his holiness and the fact he will judge sin. This was established in Eden. God does judge behavior and disobedience. But the pre-flood generations came to have their own idea about God that they could sin and do evil and God was not so holy he would reject them. This new "another god" they made God into would allow their reprobate ways, their rebellion, their disobedience, and the corruption of their minds until all their thoughts were continually evil.  When the flood came it was decided by God he would not have anyone on the Ark who held this "another god" belief. And because of the difference in the belief of a God of judgment and the "god" who would not judge man harshly for his sins, God decided to destroy the whole human race. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

One man, only one man, lifted God higher than all those in that last generation. That man, Noah was the only one we know of from this history who was a true God-Fearing man. And this one true God, he was his servant. His ONLY servant in that day.  This standing made it possible for Noah's wife, his three sons, and their three wives to escape the deluge that destroyed all those who believed in "another god" that did not exist.

From Noah to Abraham we can trace what became the Hebrew roots of the One God people. We can see they did not worship the sun, the moon (yah), stars, some exalted man or woman, animals, or earth forms (mountains of fire etc.).  We can go back and trace the days when the earth was divided and look across from Ur to Babylon and there the contemporary of Peleg, Nimrod, was building his tower to heaven. And in his day the earth was divided. In his day Babel was judged and the nations divided. And in his day God again judged the world that then was for their apostate creation of "another god" that was not the true God.

I must say something in here about the Jews during the time of Jesus who had control of the Temple. Their god was not the God of the Old Testament. They had invented a god of their own and tried to make God wear the identity they created. They had created their own religion about the god they claimed was the true God. If they had the true God, Jesus said they would know the Father. But they did not know the Father and Jesus said so (John 8:19).  We can only conclude the Jews did not have the Old Testament God among them nor did they worship this God. They had developed from the Scriptures "another god" who was not the true God. And their "another god" did not check them or denounce them for their hate and plan to crucify and kill Jesus. This is not the true God behind these reprobates. Jesus identified them correctly as children of the serpent (John 8:44), the devil as being their father and god. 

I WARN ALL PEOPLE OF ALL NATIONS, DO NOT GO TO JEWS OF THIS TYPE FOR ANYTHING. DO NOT GO TO THEM FOR ANY BIBLE TEACHINGS, ANY NAMES OF GOD, ANY DOCTRINE, THEIR KABBALAH, THEIR BABYLONIAN TALMUD, FOR ANYTHING ABOUT GOD! You will be going to people whose father is the devil. They are not of God. Jesus did not change his mind about this Temple cult and neither should we.

I also want to inform all of you, the Jews of Jesus day DID NOT GIVE US THE OLD TESTAMENT. Not one of those reprobates developed a translation of the Bible or had a hand in copying and transferring the Old Testament Scriptures. The Old Testament we have did not come from these reprobates of "another god." They have no Bible to show the world that the Temple cult at the time of Jesus had created or translated. The true God was not among them and he did not trust them to transfer the Bible to any people of any generation afterward. Beware of these kinds of Jews who claim they gave us the Bible. No they did not!

How will you know a Jew who is of the true God? Apostle John tells us in 1John 4:6:

"We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error."

Any Jew who does not embrace and hold the Gospel which Paul preached is not of God. They do not represent God. This includes all the Messianic Jews who reject the Apostle Paul and do not preach the Gospel he preached. They are all accursed. Again I WARN everyone: do not go to them who have "another god" for anything. Stick to the Apostle's Doctrine. This is the Doctrine of the true God.

From Abraham to Moses the true God manifest himself. And I can tell you right here, no man before the flood nor after the flood up to Moses knew any God named Yahweh, Yahuah, Yah, Jah or Jehovah. I can tell you that no man or woman from Adam to Moses ever said "HALLELUJAH." I can also tell you that from Moses to Jesus there was no true God named Yahweh, Yahuah, Yah, Jah, or Jehovah. I can tell you that no person ever said the word "HALLELUJAH."  No one from 1AD to 100AD ever said the word HALLELUJAH in all the world.

False names for God were invented by Catholic monks and or adapted from paganism by Jews. The Jews adopted "Yah/Jah" the name of the Egyptian moon god. Abraham never used these false names of "another god" in his mouth. Abraham never knew a god named Yah or Jah. He never knew a tetragrammaton god. His God was Elohim Elshaddai (Elshaddai=God Almighty). That was the name by which Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and all Israel knew God up to the burning bush (Exo 3:14 (Ehyeh asher Ehyeh), 6:3 (not Jehovah but Ehyeh): see also Rev 11:17, 15:3, 21:22).

When the true One God servants get before the throne of Jesus they will call him "Lord God Amighty."  They will not have "another god" and they will not believe in "another Jesus." 

Those men who make it their life's career to hate me and attack me, rend me on every little detail of disagreement, will find themselves in hell as I stand before the throne of God singing the song of Moses and the Lamb.  This man of God knows where the battle is at. He knows where the perverters are also. He will reach out to the nations to find men who love the true God and willing to dedicate their lives to this Great and Mighty God. These will turn from all men and churches who try to bring to them "another god" or "another Jesus."

I want to say here, I know I am not alone in the world standing up for Truth and this true God. I know there are men out there who when they read what I have written their hearts are smitten. They are in agreement with my spirit. They know I speak the Truth in love, but also with firmness, not purloining, but showing all good fidelity; and adorning the doctrine of God our Savior in all things.

Did you get that? "ADORNING THE DOCTRINE OF GOD OUR SAVIOR" (Titus 2:10)

I write unto the Brothers and Sisters who want to adorn themselves in the doctrine of God our Savior. I do not write this to the perverters, to the Nimrods of our time, or to the endtime Simon Magnus'.

Let me say here that any man who is not in fellowship with me is against me. I can say it just like Jesus said it. Because men of Truth come together in fellowship. If any man bring you an evil report against me, bring a contrary doctrine, receive not that man, neither anything he says or writes, for he is the same as a Simon Magnus. He will come in like a serpent speaking lies. And when he is finished with his lies he makes them into lost souls.

One of the things that stands out to me from Moses to Jesus are the words of Jeremiah:

"His word was in mine heart like a burning fire shut up in my bones" (Jer 20:9b).

Men of the true God have this same "igniting/fire" experience. It is not just any word someone tries to put into them and get them to believe it or be faithful to it. But it is "his Word." This signifies the Word of the one and only true God. His Word stirs up the soul. It is a fire of inspiration other men cannot and do not have although they will fake it. Yes, many men will claim this special "fire" but they never seem to allow it to purge and burn out all the lies in their doctrine. Nor does it ever purify them and make them great men who adorn the Doctrine of God. It is here I see the beauty of the 12 Apostles and their special selection to know and see Jesus as God. They were so proud of this revelation they would subscrine to Jesus the Old Testament title Lord unto him. And when Thomas cried "My Lord and my God" we understand exactly his revelation. He did not have "another god" and he did not have "another Jesus." He knew who God was and he knew who Jesus was and cried "MY LORD AND MY GOD."

When I read the first chapter of the book of Revelation all this comes together to me. I read this first chapter and right there I can see the true God speaking about himself as the ALMIGHTY. And I see right there who this ALMIGHTY is. I can see Jesus!  I can see my faith pictured. It is with all the love I can put into words and post on this blog: that I can say I have no other God and no other Jesus. I found him. And this man of God will not pervert his name or his glory.

God Jesus, your son has written of you. Bless me now in the presence of mine enemies. Bless them who bless me. And bring upon your sons and your daughters the joy I have in my soul. We your people will have no "other gods" before us. To you our great God we wait. And should you not come in our life-time, we will wait in faith for the resurrection.

"To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen" (Jude 1:25).

Proud of the Men of God who will be the endtime champions of Truth.

I must close with this final warning. When you read attacks against me on the internet, know these people are like Simon Magnus to me. I can tell you they are not of God. If they are of God they will hear the Truth I am preaching and spreading and they will speak well of it. My thanks to all you Brethren who are not ashamed of me. Who know my spirit and my good fidelity. Also, thanks to all of you who send in your tithing and offerings to keep the Truth going out to the nations. If you have not sent an offering do so this week.

Send that million dollar offering :)

Pastor G. Reckart
11731 N 15th Street
Tampa, Florida 33612

Bishop Reckart

Leading great men to an even greater witness of the true God.
I am so very happy my eyes see what most other men do not. I have an understanding about the true God only those who are true One God men appreciate and love. They do not love me because of my name. They love me because I speak the Truth. I am speaking a great Truth when I come against all these "another god" men and churches. It is not just about doctrine on many sundry subjects. Men who love God know I am for real. They can see it in the words I write. They know These things are the Truth. The Holy Spirit quickens them in their heart. What I also see are the perverters. The distorters. Like Nimrod and Simon Magnus, they will pervert Truth because they are inherently evil in their heart. They become my enemies. They fail to realize they are fighting a Man of God and will not win. They cannot and never will defeat me with their "another god" beliefs and doctrines. And I will not fellowship these Nimrods and Simon Magnus men. The Lord Jesus showed me that all these perverters are like Simon Magnus to him. And in his face, Peter, a Man of God, was representative of the true One God in the face of Jesus Christ (2Cor 4:6).  And it is this precious glory we have in earthen vessels my Brethren (2Cor 4:7).

1 comment: