Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pigs In The Pulpit

Biblical discussions even if there is a disagreement can sometimes lead to great friendships. Sometimes the disagreements become nasty, hateful, and all kinds of bitter words filled with smart-mouth comments gush forth. Some men will not restrain themselves in either their hate or their smart-mouths. These days it is now ok for a preacher to rant and rail (RR) for nearly half or more of his sermon. From my seat on the sidelines I can see men attacking one another to see who can win the honor of being the greatest of the pigs. What they are doing is not about doctrine it is about rending men they want to take down so they can take their place.

I can remember many men who used their hate and railings against Bishop S.C. Johnson to see if they could take him down and replace him with themselves. They wanted his followers to become their followers. They believed if they could prove Bishop Johnson was wrong on any doctrine and they could injure him with a deadly stoke of mean words: his followers would surely flock to them. So they restrained not themselves in the pigs they became rending him. Anyone can check the history of these pigs in the pulpit rending Bishop Johnson and see they all came to naught. They lost their churches, sons went to prison, some sons became homosexual and died from AIDS, daughters became harlots and lesbians, some committed adultery and some themselves became homosexuals. So far as I know, most went off into all manner of false doctrines. Their churches no longer exist. Some are now dead and died never repenting of their pig rendering spirit. The price of being a pig in the pulpit will be they make their church a slaughter house. No one is safe from the butcher knife of the pigs in the pulpit.

It was during these years I first observed pigs in the pulpit and slaughter house ministries.

Bishop Johnson died in 1961. Many of his enemies were not even born at that time.  Yet they still vie for this dead man's legacy and want to replace him and even take over the work he left behind. I met one man who claimed he was the last man ordained by Bishop Johnson and he believed this somehow transferred to him his whole ministry and offices. I could see right away he did not have any where near the ability to replace Bishop Johnson. Seems so many lust for the positions of men who become great in name. They want to ride the coat tail of such men to someday step out and claim they are great because they personally knew, met, or was in fellowship. These are "wanna be" men who never will become great on their own merits. Many of these are still trying to destroy a dead Bishop's legacy.  What is so shocking are the simple-minded who are switching around from one pig preacher to another.  Who ever is the best at slander, smart-mouth, cutting come backs, grunts and squealing, the simple minded rush to follow. They are not following Truth, they are following who ever becomes the blue-ribbon winner of the sub-class of pigs who can poop the most in the pulpit.

While I had my own disagreements with some of Bishop Johnson's teachings, I have never chosen to rail or rant against him from my pulpit. I treasure many of the great things Bishop Johnson preached. My disagreement would not rise to the level of turning me into a pig in the pulpit.

I was pointed to videos online between several preachers who when I heard their rants and their railings took them for nothing but spiritual pigs. Yes, they were rending each other trying to win the blue-ribbon pig contest for the week. The language they used, the threats, the smart-mouths, the railings, caused me to shake my head. And all this because one man wants another man's ministry, his position, his church, and his followers.

While I know there are times when doctrine should be straightened out from the pulpit, this does not demand such hate and railing as I witnessed. What surprised me are the people who gravitated to these pigs as if they somehow manifested character and identity they want to copy and be like. What I see are brave pigs in the pulpit making more brave little pigs in the pulpit. And sure enough, pigs of the same rending spirit sty with other like pigs.

I can tell you right now I have no desire to be like these pigs in the pulpit. Any disagreement I have with ministers is never to take them down, destroy them, or to replace them. I know of no man's ministry I covet. I know of no man's members or followers I lust to have. I know of no man's legacy I want to replace. I have no desire for anything that belongs to any minister or Pastor. And while I may disagree with a man, I will also judge to see if he has ever given me any pearls. And if he has, you will never see my disagreement rise to the level of rending that man. There are men who have not transferred to me a single Truth; men who hate me and have openly railed against me by name and played the part of a pulpit pig. Perhaps the most I will say about these pigs is that they are novices, a Simon Magnus, or a blasphemer. They have taken many pearls I have given them and in their disrespect as a pig they find every possible opportunity to turn and rend me.

I see where many of these young men are learning their rending skills when I see their names associated with these pig preachers who have become their heroes of rending. When I see young men as speakers or in attendance at meetings of these pig pulpits I know what to expect of them in years to come. They devour one another. Their words do work as a canker. They wrest and turn aside judgment. They are not men of faith, hope, or charity. They do not know the more excellent way.

I can say here that nothing I have accomplished in my Ministry has come from any man. I have not chased after another man's ministry. I have not patterned my ministry after another man's ministry in modern times. I have taken nothing from any other Pastor or church. I have stolen nothing from them. I have not perverted anything from any man. I do not have their sheep or their goats for that matter. I have not lusted for their money, their tithes, their buildings, their homes, or anything any minister has. No man can step up and say if it was not for him, there would be no Jesus House in Tampa, Florida. And no man can stand up and say if it was not for him I would not have any of the doctrine I now preach. No man can take from me because no man living has sowed doctrine or Truth into my life and Ministry. The men who have been mentors to me are all long dead. None of these men ever preached in any Church I have pastored. They gave me no money to build a Church. They did not supported any mission work I have labored to do. The men who are now dead gave me pearls, treasures of the bride, sound doctrine, and how to rightly divide the Word of Truth.

Today I am seeing men who think they are great preachers because they have become great pigs in the pulpit with their rending, ranting, and railings. They think God respects this blow-mouth preaching. Truth does not need this and never will. Truth does not rejoice in this kind of pig sty mentality. Jesus was not a pig in the pulpit rending other men for advantage and popularity.  The potty mouth pig preachers are all about popularity. The little pig preachers will get up and start their rending to get the admiration of the big blue-ribbon pig renders. These young shoats are seeking recognition and popularity also. You can witness them leaping, shouting, doing their pig rendering, and then mimic another pig preacher and yell: "AM I RIGHT?  Of course all the pigs of animal farm will shout back "YEAH."

Yes, I have had my experience of pigs in the pulpit whom I have given the pearls of Truth only to have them turn and rend me. I have had pigs trying to take me down. I know a pig in the pulpit and when they attack me on the internet.  I expect more and more pigs to show their face and publish their rendings.

To all you pigs, what a shame you make out like you are a better pig. And for those pigs who think you can rail and rant your smart-mouthed rhetoric, and this is of God: You need to go back to the altar. But pigs have no need of an altar. Their churches have no altar. Of course this is in keeping with an ancient custom that no pig be offered in the temple. A church full of pigs can never offer up a living sacrifice.

These pig preachers need to get the spirit of the unclean demon out of their mouth. If they do not, they, like the pigs into which the evil spirits came: will run headlong to their own foolish death.  The sad end of these pigs is they destroyed themselves.

I thank my God he has shown me to avoid pigs in the pulpit. I will not fellowship with them, attend their churches, or listen to their rending of other men whom they want to take down and replace.

Bishop Reckart
A Man God Made

3 comments:

  1. When will men just stop? The pulpit should be a place where life is preached. People who sacrifice to hear a preacher should never have to sit and listen to rant, covetousness towards another, and hate.

    I have heard and have to endure many such pigs in the pulpit. These transformed the pulpit into a place where apostolic sissy men can parade. It is where a big brawl is made. Men rather than preaching the truth is occupied cursing each other, demeaning each other, throwing words at each other. I have all ways said the pulpit is not a place to attack people or preach at them, but its place where the hearers can hear the word that will bring life. Peter said to Jesus where shall we go Lord, thou alone have the word of eternal life. The reason why we have preachers is because we have people in need of life. Come on men, let us preach life. Not hate; not coveting another man's legacy, fame or property; not hatred; etc. Jesus said he came that we might have life and life more abundantly. He have to bring this life to many by the preaching of the truth unfeigned.

    I am in total agreement here Bishop on pigs. This has always been my taching. We need more men to speak out on this, but many are themselves guilty!!!

    Keep preaching the word of life Bishop. The world need it

    Jesus Son

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aother great annointed message Bishop Reckart.alot of these men will not let the gospel and there ministry speak for there selfes they have to attack men who are in there graves and can not even defend there selfes like Bishop Johnson.Howlow can you get wether you agree with Bishop Johnson or not.Bottom line is alot men in the past paid a price they came up poor had no oneto leave them a church or had a family memeber to ordain them.They paid a price and lived by faith and holiness and lived a life of praying and fasting.Its sad when we got people who want to attack and fight men that are dead.What gets me is when you look at these men who do this like the ones mentioned above they have entered thelabors of the men there condemming.when you look at these guys linage they come from a linge from the man there talking about and wouldn;t even have the people they have if it were not for that/They want to destroy tear down to make there selfes look good becos are not able to do the same thing and know deep inside what they have is from nother mans labors they have enter into,instead paying a price or sacrificing,they want to be jelouse angry and want to teardown.works of the flesh and not the spirit.Thanks for Proclaiming the truth! Bro.S.Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the Word of the LORD is replaced with the mouth of a man the Holy Ghost is not to be found. Flesh as vile as it can be on display with hatred and not the love from above.

    Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?

    Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock.

    The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.

    And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered.

    My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.

    Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD; ..... Ez 34:2-7

    ReplyDelete