Monday, March 31, 2014

Reckart Haters

Reckart haters are a group of over 30 different doctrinal and sinful identities. They all have one thing in common that unites them. They "hate" the truth about their false doctrine or sin being rejected. Hate unites them. Once a hater feels rejected because of something Pastor Reckart writes against, they seek the fellowship of other Reckart haters. They unite even if they disagree on other doctrinal or sinful differences. They unite for the common purpose of destroying one man whose writings cause them great suffering of heart. What stirs up this anger that fuels their hate? It is the mere fact I have rejected them because of their hate and want nothing more to do with them (like Paul with John Mark).

I think my first such enemy was a trinitarian pastor. Although raised a Methodist and United Brethren, then Apostolic; I met my wife who was a Baptist. I went to the Baptist church. We got married later in an Apostolic church. Two years later I was rebaptized and filled with the Holy Ghost. My wife Judy also. I was so eager to win souls on Sunday after church I would eat my dinner and grab some one God tracts and go door knocking. I had been door knocking over an hour when at one door an old man came. He took the tract, looked it over and handed it back. I got puked on the first time in my life: "you oneness devil you, you heretic, you get away from my door, you will burn in hell denying the trinity. I command you to stop telling people lies," and slammed the door in my face.

I was shocked. My feelings were hurt. I walked off with tears running down my cheeks. I was a shy 23 year old young man trying to overcome my own fear of being bold and this happened. I drove straight to the church, parked, went inside and headed to the altar. There I fell and cried out to Jesus. My pastor came in and prayed for me. He asked what happened. I told him. He encouraged me. "When you do something right, never apologize. When people "puke" on you, wipe it off and walk away from them the same way you did that Baptist preacher. You may cry, you may be hurt, but you are right and they are wrong. If you suffer wrong for righteousness sake Jesus will bless you."

That day 45 years ago gave me boldness for the truth. Since then I have had many puke on me with hate, vile accusations, disrespect, insubordination, anger, malicious words, slander, and other prating words: but I never waiver when I know I have stood for and spoken the truth.

Reckart haters see themselves as instruments of the Holy Ghost. They actually believe they are being used of God to hate me and speak contentious words. They operate under a spirit they know not of. But anger goads them on till blasphemies erupt in torrents of shame. Yet they know not the spirit that makes their mouth speak vanities.

I learned as a Pastor in counseling others in domestic problems that you can respond and try to answer someone accusing you or abusing you with words, but the best approach is always to walk away. Do not entertain or give verbal abuse the honor of a reply. Yes, this will anger the attacker even more. But like not accepting a green monkey on your back clawing and scratching and back biting, you have no obligation to give your attacker another moment of your life. If there is no repentance, no confession of wrong: break the relationship and let it remain broken until the abuser seeks reconciliation by total and complete repentance.

Reckart haters are all the same: they must name me. They must speak or write my name as the victim of their rants. Of course they will try to come across loving while doing it. Or they may even try to make you think they are attacking some sin in me or some false doctrine. The devise they choose to use will depend on the depth of their hate. In some cases they will not veil their hate and come right out and say they hate me. The Reckart haters think by their abuse and rants they are helping save others from being deceived by me. That is their strong delusion. And this will destroy them. Jealousy and hate are as cruel as the grave because ultimately they wish the target of their hate dies and goes to hell. I have been told many times I am going to hell unless I accept the rants and Reckart hate they spewed.

To all Reckart haters: you think you are hating and fighting a man. You have deceived your self that to destroy me elevates you. That I must die so you can replace me. And you cannot live without making me your revengeful project of humiliation. You give yourself away when guile proceeds out of your mouth. You do not consider that you just began a process where Jesus will wipe truth from your mind and you will begin to accept all manner of lies and false doctrines. You will become something way different than the person you was when you walked away from the truth. At last the Judas spirit will grip you until you self destruct.

I pray for all you my enemies that the love of truth over powers all of your hate. And if it does not: be assured of one thing: Jesus will prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies. I will eat at this table on the evening of April 14th. As I eat the Lord's Death Supper and forgive all my enemies their trespasses, pray a prayer of love upon all whom my path has crossed: I will ask Jesus for one more year to reach the nations with the message he has placed in my hands. And should my God honor my prayers I will depart the Table of Blessing to labor more to spread the Truth.

Reckart Haters, you are forgiven by me, make sure you get yourself right with God.

Okay: a footnote: HEALED, PRAISE JESUS. Thanks for all your prayers.

Bishop Reckart
A Man God Healed

No comments:

Post a Comment