Friday, March 18, 2011

When?

Received an email from a Minister as follows:

Bishop I have known you for the past 15 years. You have been my mentor, friend, and teacher. I am a better Pastor because of your teachings. My people are a better people. The anointing in my preaching is awesome. Recently it came to me, to whom shall I go to answer my questions and guide me WHEN you rest? (Pastor EB).

Thanks for the respectful compliment Pastor.

It has been my delight and privilege since AOL email in 1993 to answer thousands of questions covering a wide range of subjects. Some of the answers have been lost due to computer crashes, but many now are on backup disk. The question by Pastor EB is why some time ago I began working on a massive undertaking: ANSWERING 10,000 QUESTIONS.  This task is far from over and will require at least another year or more to be finalized. The purpose of this work is to pass on to interested Men of God almost the entire memory of my understanding of the Scriptures and the doctrines therein.

My Pastor friend ask the question, to whom shall he go to answer his questions when I am resting waiting on the resurrection?  My response:

The Holy Spirit always has all the answers.

But not everyone who has the Holy Spirit has all the answers nor can they of themselves automatically obtain them.

I remember as a novice in my formative years when I was being established in the present Truth, my Pastor instructed me not to answer anyone's questions past salvation. I was to send the people to him. I got into trouble thinking I knew something and gave a false answer and was corrected. From that embarrassment and also a sin against my Pastor, I learned to first be taught by a Teacher who was a man of Truth.

From that incident I never attempted to give answers to Bible questions until the day I became a Pastor. Even then, I had presence of mind not to try and answer questions I had no knowledge about. I never liked guessing an answer because I believed in absolute Truth. Once this was known there was no other possible answer.

As a novice, I learned when I did not know the answer to seek counsel from seasoned Men of God. I never sought counsel from other novices or even from Pastors or Bishops who were not men of absolute Truth. If they dared tell me every man was entitled to his own opinion I cut him off. I took nothing away from him. I did not want any deceiver telling me there were many possible acceptable answers to important Bible questions. I knew this was false and I knew it was the foundation of ecumenical unity.

I thank my God Jesus that he put men in my life to teach me absolute Truth. I thank my God Jesus he allowed me to cross paths with great Apostolic men who were studied; who taught me how to RIGHTLY divide the Word of Truth. These men, men of the Five-Fold Ministry, whose knowledge and wisdom I often project in my answers and interpretations: were no nonsense men who put absolute Truth above all else.

They taught me not to fret if men opposed me. Not to get discouraged if I had to walk away from other ministers. And to stand up and not be ashamed for the Truth. As I matured, I passed from being a novice into a seasoned Man of God. A man therefore whom God made. A Teacher divinely sent from God. Any man who has presence of mind to acknowledge this gift will seek my fellowship and with men of like doctrine. All others will choose their own way and self destruct over time.

In the Five-Fold Ministry there is the office of Teacher. This office is divinely given and cannot be just chosen. Not all who teach the Bible have the office of Teacher. A New Testament Teacher follows on the full Ministry of Jesus as a Teacher who came from God. Bishop Reckart is a Teacher who came from God. There are other great men who are Teachers who came from God. They do not teach conflicting doctrine and they are not in disagreement on faith, practice, conduct, and order.

Therefore, a Teacher in the Five-Fold ministry has his personal conduct right (1), his doctrine is right (2), and his holiness standard is right (3).

No true interpretation of Scripture will ever contradict these three measures of meal.

Add leaven to any one or all three measures of this meal and the whole will become corrupt. A Teacher must not have leaven in his personal conduct, in his doctrine, or in his holiness standard.

Who NOT to have answer your questions:

1). Unbelievers;
2). Unlearned Church members;
3). Novices;
4). Deacons;
5). Unordained ministers and teachers (they have no ordination in the Apostolic Messianic faith);
6). Women out of order, and women preachers;
7). Law-Keepers and Yahweh/Yahshua worshippers;
8). Preterist;
9). Unsaved Jews;
10). Anyone who is a member of a secret order or backslid religious organization;
11). Any teacher who is not Apostolic Messianic;
12). Any person who opposes any of my teachings.

To be honest, if I have answered a question there is no need to ask anyone else in the world. It does not need to be answered again by anyone.

If they speak not according to the answer I have given it is because there is no Truth in them and they are a perverter. I speak by the Holy Spirit and according to the true interpretation of the Apostle's Doctrine.

Who to seek out to answer questions:

1.) A man who has his personal conduct in order by Acts 2:38 salvation, whose doctrine is perfected in the Apostolic Messianic faith, and whose standard of holiness is correct. He must also be a true member of the Five-Fold Ministry;
2.) If he is or was in fellowship with me: that is a good indication he is balanced and has superior knowledge of Scriptures; Check to see if he has good or bad words about me. Never accept anything from my enemies.
3.) Look at the life testimony of the Man and examine if he has a good proof of doctrine and stability. Inquire about his Pastor and seek to know if his Pastor was a great man of Truth. Usually, men rise no higher than their pastor. If you disagree with the doctrines of his pastor, you must NEVER accept any teaching or interpretation from his son(s). A good man's footsteps are ordered of the Lord. It is these good men to seek out. Not all who claim to be good men are good men.
4.) A man led by the Holy Spirit who seeks not his own, but seeks the Truth even if it leads him from men and organization. A man Holy Spirit led will walk away from disorderly conduct of other ministers and pastors. He will walk away from family and friends. He will be like Elisha and follow a true Man of God. When you find this kind of man try him with small questions before you put confidence in him or serious matters. A good Man of God will not be a novice.
5.) Find a man who has a history of accomplishments. Has he built a church? Has he been on Mission work? Has he supported the work of God with large donations of money. Was he a proper son to some Man of God or a renegade who could not be pastored? Never take any advice from any preacher who never could be pastored or bishoped. A man who can answer questions will be humble but straight froward. He will be kind but tough as nails. He will not tolerate foolishness. And he will not respond to unlearned questions. A man who has good answers will have a good life to back it up. If you care not for the life of the man you ask the question, then do not ask him the question: for he will make you what he is. He will make your mind what his is.

If and when I rest, I believe I will have been successful to raise up many hundreds of Men of God throughout the world who will have sufficient Spiritual ability to answer questions. They who ask will know by their answers they did not give something contrary to what I have taught them.  Accordingly, I have taught no man to be corrupt. I have not watered down or compromised the Truth. I have not invented false doctrine or false revelations. I have not altered holiness standards. I stand for right doctrine and Men of God having right conduct.

I would like to point out that when the Apostles knew they were to enter their rest, they left behind written epistles to help guide the faithful and the Ministry. If these writings are properly interpreted by a Holy Spirit called and anointed Teacher, there will be perfect unity and harmony. Not all men have this ministry therefore do not have its focus or goal. The perverters seek to draw after themselves all manner of men and women to make them disciples of deception. In due time God will wipe their minds of Truth and they will enter bondage of man-made doctrines and philosophies. They will damn themselves and all who follow them.

As a Bishop, a man God has made, a Teacher divinely set in the Church: I stand in these times to openly declare the Truth. There are few men who share this place of importance in these endtimes. At last, I can assure you, before I rest, I will set forth the names of all those whom I believe are true Men of God. If a man is not on that list, you have no need to contact them or ask them anything. Ask those whom I myself have confidence are true Men of God who are Holy Spirit called and anointed.

When?

The Holy Spirit will lead and guide those who seek absolute Truth. All others, well they will end up in one ditch or another anyway and enjoy the flames of hell for eternity.

Bishop Reckart
A Teacher Divinely Sent From God

No comments:

Post a Comment