Wednesday, March 30, 2011

False Apostles

We are in the age of thousands of false apostles. There are oneness apostles, trinitarian apostles, two-god apostles, women apostles, children apostles, teenage apostles, lesbian apostles, homosexual apostles, adulterous apostles, pedofile apostles, drug addicted apostles, cigarette-smoking apostles, long-haired effeminate male apostles, butch cut male looking female apostles, women apostles with tramp stamps, Jezebell apostles, and alcoholic apostles. Adulterous women apostles with the seed of some lover still in them parade before thousands and TV cameras prophesing and giving "word." Male apostles having sex with female apostles. Other male apostles just leaving a prostitute, or spending the night with a Jesus-whore, parade like little gods before their thousands. As another apostle/prophet announces he is now "moving in the prophetic." And the divination begins.

At some time in their self-ordained career they all gravitate to wearing white. White clad women apostles and white clad men apostles. They don this color to give them the appearance of holiness and being like Jesus. White clad apostles receive on stage white clad female apostles. At times they will put on darker colors for the TV and video cameras. Of course it is all for show.

Most famous now are the earring wearing male apostles. They are really flaunting their effeminateship ministries.

I can test the fruit of these people by the Scriptures. I can examine them to see if they are of the true faith. I have done so. They are divided on doctrine, faith, practice, conduct, and order. They do not speak the same thing.

They all believe in apostolic impartation. This means they believe they all have special gifts of the apostles to impart to others. Among these are a massive amount of miracles which they all do invoking Jesus name to accomplish them. Some of these so-called apostles will wipe sweat from their face and use this to anoint. Some will use their spit to anoint. Some will punch people in the face, in the stomach, in the chest, kick them in the legs, in the crotch and rear end, spit on them, and say this gets the one abused a miracle. They can do this stuff and then have an hour of holy laughter for a half-time show. Some of these apostles are wife abusers. Some are child abusers. Some of these women apostles are smart-mouthed hell-cats.  All these modern apostles use a form of divination which they call the gift of the word of knowledge. But what strikes me as very odd, is they can call out a person's name, telephone number, and social security number but they cannot quote Acts 2:38.

I have been asked to compile a list of false apostles. I have done so below. Some of these as I said are Oneness, Trinitarian, and Two God. It matters nothing to me of their pedigree. What matters is why these people claim this office by fake self-ordinations or by someone ordaining them to this lofty office who has no right or authority to do so.

I have discovered false apostles as young as 6 years old, teenage apostles, and of course those much older. What really shocks me are all those Jezebel female apostles.

Back in 2007 I attended a special meeting in Jonesboro, Arkansas. At this event I was invited to present a degree to a pastor. The color for the degree was red. And red here representing the blood of Jesus and its cleansing and saving power. In my presentation and in reference to the blood of Jesus, I made the remark that it is the blood that takes away our sins and makes us holy. I followed up on this with saying if it is not holy, God does not want it. There was in attendance about 600 people and around 50 apostles (both male and female). When I said the words "if it is not holy, God does not want it" at least half of the apostles and half of the congregation got up and walked out on me. I turned to the honoree and he gave me a cold-eyed look. I knew then they had walked out before he got his offering. I concluded and sat down. The rest of the ceremony was dead. The whole assembly was numb. I had sinned. I had violated guest etiquette. Later they gave me a $500 check to cover my airfare. They pulled the money from the bank so it would bounce. And today I have a $500 rubber check pinned to my wall to remind me not to offend the present day apostles (grin).

Any man who calls himself an apostle who was not chosen and ordained by Jesus or who was not a part of the early Church Apostolic ministry having been ordained or received by the original Apostles: IS A FALSE APOSTLE. All modern men and women who claim this office are false. All of them claim some form of righteousness to back up their self-ordination as an apostle. None of them has had the hands of a real Apostle laid upon them. There is now a large collection of false apostles who have laid hands on each other. They are doing miracles in Jesus name. They are deceiving many. They will not preach the true Apostolic truth. I have compiled this small list below of false apostles and groups who claim apostles. There are thousands of others.

Let's start with all the apostles of the Mormon church.
New Apostolic Reformation
All the apostles of the New Apostolic Church
All the apostles of the Apostolic Church of South Africa
All the apostles of the "Spoken Word" ministries
All "Third Wave" apostles.
All the apostles appearing on TBN
Any and all apostolic-prophetic schools or groups where present day apostles are said to be trained, ordained, and sent forth as apostles.

Morris Cerullo
Samuel Arboleda
Bill Hodge
Ivory Hopkins
Kimberly Daniels
Gino Jennings
Joel Osteen
Sharon Berry
Tony Smith
Venance Baily
Creflo Dollar
Jacques Ladal
Rick Kendall
Don Stewart
Chester Dubine Jr.
Kenneth Copeland
Bill Dickerson
Daryl O'Neil
Faith Osakwe
Eugene Satterwhite
S.A. Williams
Todd Bentley
Everton Weeks
Brian Jones
Barry Spates
Charles Finney
Steve Siler
Robert Ricciardelli
Favor J.U. Okeeyika
Resa Mitchell
Kenneth Sackett, Sr.
Robert Henderson
Tom Hamon
Jane Hamon
Ronald Ssali
Julius Oyet
N.D. Audu
Alicia Perry
Manasseh Jordan
Lawanda Peters
C. Peter Wagner
S.K. Baidoo
Haxle T. Wright
James Newton
Arthur Andrew Erhisenobe
God'spower Udjor Sr.
T.O. Obadar
Janet Cook
Johnson Suleman
Edwarnique Conyers
Guillermo Maldonado
Madalisto Mbewe
Francis Dwomoh
Tyler Brown
Joshua Fowler
Anya M. Hall
I.E.S. Phillip
Bill Hybels
Cynthia Garnett
Jimmy Butler
Charles Blake
John Hagee
Juanita Bynum
Janet Jones
Levell Thomas
Vernice Parkerson
Joshua Simeon
Dennis Loyd
Kevin L. Jenkins
Phillip O. Coleman
Glenn Bleakney
Darrell Evans
Veter Nichols
Allan Isaacs
Eric Leggs
Henry Zaake
Per Einor Jensen
Everton Weekes
Japie Deysel
Hans Egede
Cheryl Jackson-Perry
Glenn Bleakney
Guido Raul Avila
John Sawyerr
Kenneth C. Sparks
Paula White
Jerome Brown
Anthony Watson
Donald Lawrence
Lester Love
Nessine Watson
Rodney Browne
David E. Taylor
Aretha Williams
I.V. Hilliard
Nathan Amderson
Ruhasha Dickson
Dave Ramsey
John Wimber
Noel Jones
Peter Wagner
Charles Ndifon
Mel Bond
Axel Sippach
T.D. Jakes
Shirley Craven
Layla Caldwell
Israel Jones
Traci Carson
Benny Hen
John Eckhardt

These feed on one another. They nearly all reject holiness standards. These so-called false apostles watch each other's TV ministries to learn style, technique, and who-do methods. They watch each other's YouTube videos. They mimic one another. Today they design fancy brochures and hold meetings with alluring titles. But truth is missing in their midst. They will invite a list of apostles and prophets and announce they will be ordaining. Young idiots who think they can receive empowerment or an apostolic impartation will fly from all over the world to be anointed and touched by these male and female apostates. One young man told me he went there because he wanted a miracle ministry like they had. He wanted a TV ministry like they had. He wanted money and good things like they had. To him, this was the path to prosperity and divine power. I tried to talk to him these were all false and it was like he had already drank their cool-aid.

If there are any in the above list who repent and resign the title apostle in writing I will remove their name. I will also demand they denounce all other false apostles when they do so. Or their name remains on this list.

Bishop G. Reckart
Apostolic in doctrine, faith, practice, conduct, and order

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for exposing these false prophets and their "unfruitful works of darkness" for who and what they truley are. It's amazing how many so called "intelligent and godly" people are so blind to their outright wickedness and guile.
    Unfortunately, I was serving a church that had been torn apart and devoured by the lies, greed and adulterousness of Kenneth Sackette Sr.
    The pastor, who was not rooted and anchored in God's Word as he should have been, did not heed to remove this man from his midst until it was too late. I pray all these false prophets repent and all children of God would recognize these evil, self-indulgent wolves and run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read what you say about Apostles I can assure I am for real and the works I do are from God.

    I do believe that there are a lot of people in ministry that make claims but do not demonstrait
    the Holy Spirit Anointing. In my ministry I operate by the Grace of God and the empowerment of the Holy Spirit. I am not not after money and everything on my web site is free. I am not a TV evangelist although my works have been televised on Christian Programming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apostle Axel Sippach tells lies on his facebook.. I've known him forever.. He was first a maxist, spiritualist , assembly of God and now he is a Preterist Apostle connected with an organization named Impact...

    ReplyDelete