Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hallelu-yah more evidence

In 1993 I stood up in debate defending the name of Jesus and showed that Yah was the name of the Egyptian moon god and saying hallelu-yah or hallelujah was praising the moon god.

I was laughed to scorn. The Yahweh people were saying "hallelujah" but it was not to Jesus. At this debate they said the name Jesus meant "pig god."

While I was there to debate the Yahweh people, there was in attendance at that debate well over 15 Apostolic Oneness Pastors and Ministers. Not one of them agreed with me that day. And to this day none of them stand with me. All of them in one way or another became my enemy. Some of them have died.  Some are still living. I was the first Apostolic Preacher in the world so far as I know who saw yah and YHWH as the moon god and that the praise hallelujah was false.

Since my public debate in 1993 there has come forth an abundance of information proving I was 100% correct.

I first stood alone against the tetragrammaton YHWH. Even in my debate in 1993 the one man sitting at my table did not believe I was right. He should have been sitting at my opponent's table.  None of the Apostolic ministers there received the Truth. They were convinced the names Yahweh and Jehovah were authentic names of God even after I proved they were invented by Catholic monks. To this day, none of those 15+ Apostolic ministers ever told me I was right. It did not matter to me. I knew I was right. I knew if Yah was the first YH of YHWH then the whole name YHWH was a name for the moon god. I was not wrong on it then and I am not wrong on it now. And every man who fights me on this will be fighting God himself. Because it was Jesus who showed me this.

I forgot, one Pastor did admit to me he saw Jehovah was false. He went into his Church and over his baptistery he had a beautiful crafted plaque with the name JEHOVAH on it. He took it down. While he did this, he never quit using hallelujah. And he never told me I was right on the tetragrammaton being the moon god.

I forgot another, one Pastor agreed with me against the Yahweh's on my stand for Jesus name. But he told me Jehovah was in the Bible and it was the infallible Word of God, so even if it was invented by a Catholic monk God inspired him to create that name. Therefore, since it was in the Bible it was another name for God and Jesus fulfilled that name. While we disagreed on this, he remained my friend until he died. That man was Pastor C.E. George of Jonesboro, Arkansas.  At his casket Sister George told me his final words to me were: "tell Pastor Reckart I love him." He is the one who took ten copies of my book "PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST" to the Philippines. Because of one of these books JMFI is a growing fellowship in that nation of some of the greatest people of God on earth. One man can make a difference.

As you read the reference page, keep in mind that scholars have already linked YHWH to the moon god. According to scholars the moon god was at one time the first and chief deity of all ancient religions. Second to this was the sun. Of course we can all see now why praise to "yah" is called the "highest praise." How then can it be the true name of God. Unless, of course the true God is the moon god. You decide!

Did I care that other men have rejected my research? No.

After 18 years I do not care today. Yep: boasting; prideful, praising myself, and why not?  Email me what your pastor, minister, bishop, apostle, prophet, evangelist, or elder has ever said or written on moon god worship equal to what I have done? Send me the proof. I am like Paul here when he wrote the words in 1Cor 15:10, 2Cor 8:24, 2Cor 12:11. My boasting is in the Truth and in the people and Churches who have received it. Maybe you can email me a good reason why I should not be proud I stood up when other men sat and were silent? And remain sitting and SILENT?

In 1993 my vision of Light To The Nations was the truth of Jesus name above all names. At that time there were only a few Yahweh churches in the USA. I knew of none in the other nations. Now, 18 years later there are Jesus name hating Yahweh's shouting "hallelujah" to their Yah god in every state of America, in over 150 nations, and they are turning thousands to law keeping and the tetragrammaton. I believe the men who should have stood with me but ran because they could not dare quit saying "hallelujah" or give up being a Jehovah name witnesses, will give an account to God. Instead of supporting me they found every possible way and reason to oppose me and become my enemy.  But, glory to God, Jesus is raising up sons and daughters among the nations. And some of them are in Jamaica, Columbia, El Salvador, and Cuba where the Light is soon to shine bright in the darkness of those nations.

I am no longer ALONE. Thanks be to Jesus there are hundreds of Men of God around the world who see the Truth now and are not afraid to document even more proofs that Yah is the moon god. Yes, like myself they are experiencing hate, lies, distortions, perverters, novices and their pig rendering, and jealousy. But Jesus is on our side. We will lift the name of Jesus higher than any other men in the world. All of us are PROUD of the NAME that is above all names. And yes, we are proud of ourselves for standing up against the mockers and the scoffers. But we are not ashamed.

I want to thank Brother David Harp from Sacramento, California and also Brother Greg Patzkowsky from the United Kingdom, who have braved the internet to post web pages about the tetragrammaton and videos online revealing the hidden worship of the moon god in saying hallelujah. Soon, many thousands will see the Light. What a revolution around the world when the fire spreads. Praise the name of Jesus.

I also want to thank the many Pastors and Ministers in other nations who are teaching and showing the people that we people of God are to praise Jesus name ONLY.  That we are not Jehovah name witnesses; Yahweh name witnesses; Yahuah name witnesses; or even Yahshua name witnesses.  My appreciation to Pastor Randy dela Rita of Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines for teaching the past students of the Bible College about the falsehood of the tetragrammaton.  Thanks to Pastor Eliqueam Bohol of Masbate Island, Philippines who is presently teaching the Bible School students there about the falsehood of the tetragrammaton. To all the other Ministers who are in fellowship with JMFI, Jesus bless all of you. Keep up the good fight. Those ordained to Truth will receive our witness.

Here is a link to a page that once again verifies and vindicates us.

I will say it again: saying halleluyah or halleujah is not praising Jesus. It is not praising the true God.

http://nuwaubian-hotep.net/docs/yah/yahh.htm

(for insurance just in case this page gets hacked or deleted for some reason I have saved it here: http://yahwehism.com/html/yah-moon-god.html)

For all you moon god praisers I have one word for you: REPENT! :)

For all of you pig renderers who have taken the jewels of Truth and pushed them aside with your snouts, I have this to say.

PRAISE JESUS I AM RIGHT!

Bishop Reckart
Praising the only and the GREATEST name of salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment