Wednesday, December 10, 2014

There Is No Name Greater Than Jesus

From the Pharisee Aramaic Babylon rabbis comes Yeshua, Jeshua, Yehoshua, Yahshua, Yahshuas, Yeshoa, and Essa.

From satanic mystics comes YHWH, YHVH, Yahweh, Yahuah, Yahwehshua, Jehovah, Yehovah, and Iehovah.

All in all there are now over 170 concoctions derived from the Aramaic letters YHWH and YHVH.

The people inventing these elaborate recipes of letter jangulation (vain jangling): are from all kinds of backgrounds. They feed on one another's lies, distortions, perversions, corruptions, hoping to give us hope that Babylonian Aramaic after all does hold the key to knowing God's name.

I am so amazed there are so many idiots who eat up this Aramaic language and call it the holy tongue of God. The perverters are very clever. They call this Babylonian tongue "Biblical Hebrew."

No greater lie was ever told.

Aramaic is not Hebrew at all and can never be Biblical Hebrew.

But the liars continue to deceive.

Then here comes some novices trying to make a name for themselves also perverting the facts. They will receive their reward in the fires of hell.

Oh, yes, these are generally the halleluyah brigade, the halleluyah merchants, the change agents, and they will prove Babylon Aramaic is the holy tongue of God in heaven.

Then here comes the video makers, trying to attack me using illogical and contradictory arguments trying to out Babylon the Babylonians.

Confusion may have its day, but Truth will have its eternity.

I said so.......

When I stood before the Yahweh cult in 1993 to defend the name of Jesus, I stood alone. I have had to stand alone many times in defending the name of Jesus. I do not need anyone to assist me.

I was the first on the internet to come out against the tetragrammaton. Since those early days I have met hundreds of men and women on the internet. They were not all Oneness or Apostolic. I did not care what their theology was, I would try to work on that over time. My plan was to seed the knowledge base with truth and see what these men and women would do with it. Today, there are several thousand web pages by many different people who stand against the tetragrammaton, Jehovah, Yahweh, Yahshua, and other false names. So, you can understand I do not care if a few grab the truth and try to then turn and attack me. I have accomplished my purpose. I will let Jesus bring them to the truth on salvation and other matters. When I can do no more, I turn them over to Jesus.

I am very proud of the men and women defending the name of Jesus, name above all names.

I pray Jesus will touch their hearts and bring them more and more into the glorious light of the true Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I continue in this great work. Jesus is with me. He walks with me. He speaks to me. He encourages me. And he continues to give me understanding and revelation of his name.

There is no name greater than the name of Jesus.

Being led by scripture: I said so........

Bishop Reckart
A Man Whom Jesus Called

No comments:

Post a Comment