Monday, December 29, 2014

Calvary Canceled Law-Keeping For Salvation And Justification

I am surprised that so many are going back under the law to assist them in getting some holiness that cannot come by the blood of Jesus Christ and the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
Has there been so great a lacking of preaching the Gospel of the New Testament, that so many are ignorant the law ended on Calvary?
Why do so many claim they are keeping the dietary laws because they believe in doing so they can live more healthy. Can anyone show us where it says in the Old Testament that the dietary laws were given for health reasons only?
What about this claim that only the ceremonial part of the law was ended at the Cross? Where did the Apostles ever preach this? Where is this doctrine found in the book of Galatians?
I ask these things because so many believe they can add the law to the sacrifice of Christ and that only together can the New Testament believer find salvation and justification before God.
I think many are totally lost in their minds about why the New Testament church is totally New Covenant. I think many of them have been deceived by those who think they can add to Calvary with law keeping.
I dare to speak up about this because I am a clean-up man.I do not like the mess so many are making out of the completed work of Calvary. And I want as many as love the Truth to see and know, we are not under the law. I want them to see and understand that faith is not of the law. If I fail in this, it will not be because I cannot prove this: it will be because of the hardness of hearts that law-keeping brings upon all who seek to be justified by keeping the law.
Jesus, what you did on Calvary is enough for me. I do not need to add law-keeping of works to your finished sacrifice of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment