Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Oh YES, Tithing Is A Blessing

Oh YES, tithing is a blessing.

While novices rant and spew their hatred against me over tithing, Jesus just keeps on sending me tithe money to bless the missions work. Yes, you would not believe the very large amount of money Jesus has just given me. No you would not. I can tell you that over 40 years of tithing still proves a person cannot out give God.

I was just counting the ways I use tithe money to a couple ministers. They were shocked to learn how even they were blessed by tithe money from tithe given to me. If you have never blessed someone with tithe money given to you, because you do not believe in tithing: you are a failure.

I really mean it when I say I do not want a person working with me who does not tithe and believe in tithing.

I really mean it when I say Jesus and the Apostles were all tithe givers. They had to under the law or be in violation and counted as God robbers. But more importantly they were tithers because of being Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise.

Yes, of course I know the tithing put into the law ceased at Calvary.

But the tithing of Abraham did not cease at Calvary.

I am the seed of Abraham and do the works of Abraham.

Yes, indeed, the tithe of Abraham was NOT NAILED TO THE CROSS.

Because his tithe was not by or according to the law, but by promise.

I have the revelation of tithing. If you do not have it, then you will become so hateful, miserable, blind, poor, and naked. You will live the curse. I, on the other hand will live the blessing.

Thank you Jesus for blessing me with more tithing. I promise to use it wisely.

The name of Jesus Christ and tithing go together.

I said so.......

Bishop Reckart
Tither and receiver of tithes

No comments:

Post a Comment