Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Way Called Straight

Many preachers are these days saying:

The "lord" spoke to me and said...

Then they tell lies. They actually say their "lord" told them these lies.

I am telling you people, the Pentecostal churches are being spoken to by these "lords" telling preachers things that are lies. 

From now on, be on "lord" watch.

When you hear any trinitarian say: "the lord spoke to me" what follows will all be lies. 

I had one person tell me "the lord told me to leave the church and go evangelize."

I told him, the Lord Jesus did not tell me that.

He said: " well after the "lord" told me to leave the church, I had a dream I was walking down a road and there in the road was a suitcase. And in the suitcase was all my clothes. And I know this was a dream telling me it was time to pack up and go."

He refused to listen to me. So he took his family and left the church. He went out and joined some radicals and liars who totally perverted his mind on doctrine, faith, and practice. Soon his mind was totally wiped of his former devotion to the Truth. A couple months ago the report came to me that he packed his suitcase and left his wife and five children and went off with another woman. I think in his dream he should have rejected that suitcase. I think in his dream he should have said I am not going any where. I think he should have asked where is my Bible. But in his dream there was no Bible. Yet, some "lord" told him it was time to leave the Church. That "lord" was the devil. Did all of you know the devil calls himself "lord?"

Have you not read all this satanism over the past few years where the devil is glorified as "lord?" This "lord" is now in control of a lot of churches. They shout, dance, run, leap, scream halleluyah, and like ring around the mulberry bush, many fall down. After some time of excited emotionalism, the preacher gets up and says: 

This week the "lord" spoke to me. And this is what he said: "holiness is not on the outside, it is all on the inside." I was shocked at what the "lord" told me. Then the "lord" told me: "let your wife cut her hair, let her wear slacks, let her wear make-up, let her put on earrings. These are not sinful or evil." 

And when the "lord" said that, I decided I had been to strict to long and I was just following traditions of me. So, I called my wife and told her what the "lord" had spoken to me. And she was so happy. She asked me if she could go get her hair cut and I said yes. She departed from the house and came back later a different woman. Tonight, I have my wife here and she will give her testimony.

The wife appeared with an armload of pictures. She held one up when she was a little girl with long pig tails and a freckled face. This was me when I was 12 she said. Then held up another one and said this is when I was 18. Then another one and said this was me when I got marred here to Richard. And it was a beautiful picture of a bride with long gorgeous hair. Then she tore them all up in front of the church. She threw them all down on the floor and stomped her feet on them. Then she said: that was when I was in bondage to traditions. But today I am free. Today, the "lord" set me free. Today the "lord" set my husband free. And today the "lord" will set this church free. We will no longer be in bondage to holiness standards. Holiness is not what we are on the outside it is all on the inside. That is what the "lord" told Richard.

Amazing that some people clapped and clapped. Some of them stood up. Women stood up. Men stood up. Teenage girls and boys stood up. And there in the church of Pastor Richard only a small handful sat quietly crying. The church had just been captured by some new "lord."

I am warning all of you to be on "lord" watch. 

Every time you hear some preacher say the "lord" spoke to him. Be on guard. This "lord" is not the Lord Jesus Christ.

The Lord Jesus Christ does not tell lies.

What has happened in the past 20 years is, this "lord" has come into many churches and taken over. Yes they still shout, dance, jump, run the isles, and scream halleluyah: but the Lord Jesus Christ is not among them.

Welcome to Laodicaea

No comments:

Post a Comment