Friday, September 23, 2011

WHY?

Why?

Why do some of you come to this blog day after day and you hate me?
Why do you come here to take gold nuggets away from this blog then get into your pulpits and call me all kinds of names?
Why do you anger yourself by even coming here?
Why, do you think I am going to post your nonsense?

Please save yourself the time and do not even try to post if it is not something edifying and uplifting. Save your rants and hate they just give me a good laugh. Seeing many in derision because of their own stupidity is often gratifying. I share with God that those who are rebellious deserve to be deceived by their own deceptions.

I know some of you are eager to take me down. You would love to debate and challenge me, but you do not have the courage or the capability. I know this must gripe you very deeply.

Why not take a chill pill, buzz off, and just stay away from this blog. Save yourself the daily fits of anger. Your phone bill might even be less when you do not have to make several long-distance calls to tell them what you just read. Why not just go somewhere else where you can fellowship nonsense and be happy?

For those of you who love the Truth, you will find it here. I am not a novice and as you read you will know it. I am a well educated and well trained Bishop in the Apostolic Oneness doctrine. When you come here your spirit can receive a blessing. Truth can feed your soul. You can get some daily bread here. And you can come back and eat at the table many times, again and again. Somethings here get better and better the more times you read them. Enjoy!

I have told some of you before, I am not looking for approval or acceptance. What I write is not to obtain anyone's permission. And I certainly do not care what many of you rebels think. I, like Paul am set for the defense of the Gospel as it was delivered. I do not need to make up a private revelation just to have one. And I do not need the title to an office just to claim I am in the Ministry. Any title to an office should tell correctly what a man is. The title does not make a man anything. He is the one who gives his title the respect of its name. The Apostles were not just holding the title to a position. They had the position and nothing but the name Apostle could describe it. To be sent, meant the man was authorized, ordained, and given the authority of his office. Apostle means sent with a specific doctrine, message, and purpose to lay a foundation that no other men or man can lay. Sent is found 166 times in the New Testament and it does not mean in all cases the one sent is an Apostle. No man can usurp any New Testament office title to himself. Yes, some man can place you in the body where you belong.

Why are men seeking titles to which they do not qualify?
It is all pride, fluff, and conceit.

Minister Barrett has written a beautiful study on the Five Fold Ministry. Go click on Jesus Son and read it. Not many men in the Apostolic ranks could have written this like he did. In fact, not many men could write it because they are in false doctrine. My appreciation to this great young man of God. He has suffered much for the Truth. Why does he stand for the Truth? Because he knows he will go to hell if he does not.

Some of you are preaching false doctrines and I promise you, you will go to hell. You can boast, you can be an accuser of the Brethren, and you can send out your hate. But you will not shake us. You can judge us but you cannot condemn us.

Why not just believe the Truth?

Why not join the Truth?

The love of the Truth is here. You can read it.

Jesus bless us all more and more,

Bishop Reckart
A Man God Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment