Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Seven Proofs Of A Post Tribulation Rapture

I will post here a link to my 1972 first writing ever about the post-tribulation rapture. I have transcribed it for the benefit of those who love the Truth.

It was in this year Jesus showed me the truth on his second coming. It was in this year I switched from being pre-trib to become post-trib.

I can remember it so well. I was the only post-trib preacher I knew in all of Florida. There were none else.

I sent out this writing to all the pastors in Florida for whom I had an address (UPC, IMA, PAW, MAA, PAJC, ALJC, and AMF). I sent out over 200 letters to these pastors.

I got one letter from all these pastors. It was from Donald Lero of Homestead, Florida. He thanked me on my writing. He informed me he was Amillennial and believed in a future tribulation after which Jesus would come and it would be also the end of the world. I later met with Pastor Lero and we discussed the post tribulation rapture and resurrection. He did not know of another pastor in all the state of Florida who believed in the post-tribulation rapture and resurrection. I was the only one who believed this who also believed in the future millennial.

Pastor Lero was the secretary for the Ministerial Apostolic Association. This was a group of about 200 Pastors and Ministers. He told me that so far as he knew all of these were pre-tribulation rapture believers. These Pastors and Ministers were from several states. 

I eventually got another letter from Evansville, Indiana and from Pastor A.D. Van Hoose.  In realty he was the only man who encouraged me to continue to write about the post-tribulation rapture and resurrection.

For many years I was the only voice I heard teaching about the post-tribulation rapture and resurrection. It was after 1976 I began to see the fruit of the writing I had sent out. Here and there men converted to the post-tribulation rapture and resurrection doctrine. And over the past years from 1976 until now, hundreds of pastors and ministers now hold this doctrine.

My first little writing was my attempt to reach the Apostolic people with the real truth on the second coming of Jesus. It did start a fire that has not been extinguished.

Here is the link to that famous writing:

http://jesus-messiah.com/prophecy/seven-proofs-of-a-post-tribulation-rapture.pdf

Jesus bless us all,

Bishop Reckart
A Man God Made To Give Him Glory

2 comments:

  1. gracias hermano
    ya puedo leer el estudio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a pre Trib with out ever really understanding it,But it was all i was taught.years ago i stumbled across youre sight and my eyes were open to this truth,of the post trib rapturewith Bible backing it up!Thanks Bishop!Brother S.Sparks

    ReplyDelete