Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Figure It Out All You Haters

On the way to heaven, I met a man who told me Jesus name would not get me there. He told me Jesus name meant pig god. And if I did not give up this pig god name I would surely go to hell. 

So, I asked him: what name will get me to heaven? 

And he said YHWH is the only name to get you to heaven.

And I asked him how do you say those four letters because they are not a name just letters.

He replied, they are not just four letters, they are holy and divine letters. If you just stare at them special spiritual powers can come to you from God.

But I asked, how can I be saved staring at letters?

He told me, if you know how to pronounce those letters it will open the gate to heaven.

I again, asked how can I open the gate if I do not know how to pronounce those letters.

He said: I will tell you a secret, you just add an "a" and an "e" like this: YaHWeH.

Oh, I replied, so I pronounce this Yahweh name and the gates to heaven open?

He said yes, you do not need the name of Jesus any more after all there was no "J" letter until only 300 years ago. So Jesus cannot be the name of God.

I then asked him what name was on the Cross? Was this name YHWH on the Cross? Was the name of Jesus really YHWH? Was the name of Jesus really YaHWeH?

He replied: no, YHWH and YaHWeH was not on the Cross.

I asked him are there letters "Y,H, and W" in the ancient Hebrew language?

He replied: no, they are not in the ancient Hebrew language but we believe God wanted them there but had to wait on the English language for us to get the revelation. So now we have the English letters Y,H, and W we know how to create this holy divine name.

I asked him: did the Apostles say the name "Yahweh"?

He said: we do not know if they did. Maybe they did not. Maybe they called him Jehovah. We have not figured that out yet. But we are working on it every day. And some of our brothers now believe Yahweh is a name better than Jehovah. So they are trying to get all the books and information changed throughout the world.

So, I asked: Did the Apostles use the name of Jesus?

He said: no because there was no letter "J". But they did use the Greek Iesous and the Latins did use Iesvs.

Oh, then they did not use Jehovah or Yahweh then for Jesus?

He answered: no, they did not use these maybe, because maybe they did not have the revelation. But we are sure when they said Iesous and Iesvs they believed these names meant Jehovah or Yahweh is salvation. So, yes, we are still trying to figure all that out why they did not tell us the name of Jesus meant all this.

I then asked him: have you been rebaptized out of the name of Jesus Christ into these new names?

He said: oh yes, I have been rebaptised into the name of Yahweh Christ. I was also baptized in the name of Yahshua Christ, but since then was rebaptized so I would have YHWH baptism.

So, I asked how many people have you rebaptized?

He said I have rebaptized many hundreds. We are now going to Africa, South America, Europe, Asia, and winning many souls away from the name of Jesus. We are conquering and conquering and saving the world from the pig god name Jesus.

So, you really hate the name of Jesus?

Yes, he said, because it is an evil name, that came from Zeus. And soon as we tell Jesus Only Oneness people this, they fall down and repent they ever said the name of Jesus. And we get them up and rush them to the water and rebaptize them in the name of Yahweh Christ. And they are so happy they no more use the Jesus Christ name.

I said to this man: You sir, are one of the biggest liars in the world. You may send people to hell with your lies, but Jesus God will raise up sons and daughters against you. They will testify the name of Jesus Christ is the true name of God. And even if you deceive millions they will all go to hell. Because Acts 4:12 says there is no other name given whereby we must be saved.

So, what are we about here? Maybe you will figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. You are about Jesus. Good for you. I like this here. Boy that man was so such a liar. Thank you sir. This help me big time. I will never accept that Yahweh name.

    ReplyDelete