Saturday, February 18, 2012

Home

I arrive this morning back in the US after my missionary trip to the Philippines. I will be sending out a mission report to those on my email list. I appreciate all those who used their prayer power on my behalf. Also for those who gave mission money to help pay for this trip and the travel expenses. Thanks to three of you our Bible School students now have new Bibles. The power of the Holy Ghost was upon me. The true doctrine of the Apostles was preached and taught. The fruit of this harvest will come forth. This fruit some of you will be part of when rewards are given at the Throne. I love you all in Jesus Name, the name above every name.

Bishop Reckart
Made by God, for God

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home. Glad to know that the mission was accomplished and you are back home safe. To God be the glory. Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you made it home safely.Its a long plane trip.i llok foward to reading the report!Brother S.Sparks

    ReplyDelete