Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Passover 2011 Great Service

It is almost midnight. Our service was so beautiful and great. As the footwashing was finishing, I was sitting at Jesus Table and observed Sister Faith looking into the Menorah with what appeared to be awe. I do not know what was on her mind. But I saw something in her look. So I grabbed my camera and snapped this picture.

You can see our Passover Table at Jesus House in the background.

We celebrated the Feast with honor.
The Passover video was so beautiful. Those of you on my trust list were sent a link to it. The reports came back already of so many who were blessed by it.

Jesus bless his people. Who with love and understanding came to the Passover Table in faith and proper attitude.

More pictures later. I will send out a link by email to those on my trust list.

Bishop Reckart
__________________________
For next year a new book on the Passover of Jesus: "The Story." Theme 2012 "Thou Son of David"

No comments:

Post a Comment