Saturday, April 9, 2011

King James Homosexual

In 1994 while debating against a Yahwist group and in defense of the name of Jesus, I was confronted with the claim that the King James Version was a homosexual Bible. Since that time I have received many emails from all kinds of nuts claiming they would not only not read the KJV but they loathe to even touch it for fear a homosexual spirit will get on them.

Yesterday I received a phone call from just such a person. The encounter started out with a man confessing he had just discovered the name Yahweh was false. He had also discovered that no one in the early church ever used the word "hallelujah." So he went looking for someone else to collaborate what he had found. He found me. He called to ask me many questions. Soon into the conversation I detected this man was so far off on so many things there was really no hope I could actually help him. The conversation ended about the KJV of the Bible.

He informed me King James was a homosexual. And he informed me this is why he uses Jacob O'Meyers sacred name Bible. In it they changed all the places LORD was found and inserted Yahweh. And there are other changes. I informed him the Yahweh bible was false. And I also told him the name of Jesus was true and valid. He then commenced into this vitriolic attack on the KJV Bible. I responded that he would send himself to hell believing all the trash on the Internet. He then told me the very words Holy Bible were evil and should never be said.

Such viral attacks continue and I am amazed at how many people are sucked into this insanity. I told the above man he would go to hell if he did not stop attacking the name of Jesus. He hung up on me and I was delighted to hear the line go dead and the dial tone come on. Another novice reprobate who could not be corrected.

King James was not a homosexual. There is no proof of it. There is only the claims of this based upon the words of Anthony Weldon, who in 1650, nearly 25 years after King James died made the accusation. Weldon was attempting to slander King James for his being excluded from the court. The purpose of this slander was to destroy the KJV of the Bible and cause people to reject it. There never was any proof he was a homosexual.

Now, even if he was: he never translated a single verse. He never had his hands on the manuscripts. He did not participate in the final decision on the wording. And he had nothing to do with its printing. What did King James do?

HE AUTHORIZED IT TO BE TRANSLATED AND TO BE PUBLISHED.

That is why it is called the Authorized King James Version.

What shocked me about the Yahweh and Yahuah people, is that they would lie to people and say the KJV was a homosexual bible to turn them to the sacred name Yahweh or Yahuah bible. They would slander a man and the KJV. What happened to the words: "Thou shalt not bear false witness."

As I listened to this man rant on and on about the KJV Bible and the name of Jesus I detected an insane spirit. I also detected the man was so void of common sense there was more hope of a fool than him. I told him if he continued to slander the name of Jesus he would go to hell. But he was not fazed in the least. His mind had been seared by many dozens of web sites and false prophets spewing their puke about Jesus name and about the KJV Bible.

As I continue in my sunset years, I know there are many grievous wolves out there. I have had these beasts of the night growl and bark at me many times. But I am well able to beat them back into the night and send them yelping to their friends for sympathy. This man is no different. He can line up with all the other Reckart haters. They seem to find common cause on one message form or another with all kinds of perverts and reprobates.

As for me, I continue to use my trusty old King James Version Bible. And it has Holy Bible on it.

King James was not a homosexual.

Bishop Reckart
A Man Who Stands For The Truth
(Send in your tithes and support this work of Truth)

No comments:

Post a Comment