Saturday, December 4, 2010

Truth Continues

For those on my email list, you should have already received "Rapture Questions". And you should have also received "Great Multitude Who Are They."

Pastor Reckart has written five Bible Studies in the year 2010. They are vital to those who love Truth.

From Brazil: "Thanks Pastor Reckart for your excellent Bible studies. My husband teaches them to many Pastors and church members in our country."

From California: "Thank you Pastor Reckart for these Bible studies. They are the truth. I can see more and more why so many people are deceived and will be lost. You are God's man to help us understand these things."

From Georgia: "Thanks for this good lesson. A lot of Oneness people read Larkin's junk..."

From Virginia: "Pastor I have not found anyone who writes the truth like you do. I thank God I found you many years ago. I now have a greater understanding in the scriptures. I can see why so many hate you. But know you have many friends."

From Kenya: "Dear Bishop. Greetings in Jesus name and thank you for your good communication and teachings.Your lessons are a blessing to us ,we are  just like babies and you are our parents and we need to breast feed till we grow up and start to bear children and breast feed them too, because God cannot allow a baby to bear a child. so please when we cry to you do not be silent."

From Arizona: "PASTOR RECKART, GOD BLESS YOU! I JUST FINISHED GOING THROUGH YOUR STUDY AND IT WAS AWESOME."

Truth Continues and is bearing fruit around the nation and around the world.....

No comments:

Post a Comment