Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Sharp One

Jesus must be very disgusted with the say nothing people, do nothing people, who say Lord Lord, and do not what he says.

There is no evidence these said: "Lord, Lord" before judgment day.

So, it is possible they refused to recognize Jesus as Lord in the days, months, years, before upon the earth.

By Lord, you quickly surrender and humble down to his majesty and ready to do all that he commands.
If you have never been commanded anything by Jesus, chances are you have never surrendered and humbled down and made your life available for his service.
Lord, I am so busy with my school, my job, my baby making, my other important things: ask me again some other time.
Lord, I must make money. I need all my time to make money so I have money to spend on the things I want.
Lord, you know how much I love you, I even praised your name on hoot night. I sang in the choir. I played a part in the Christmas skit and even was elected sweet Valentine King and Queen of our church. Wow, Jesus, I am really important to my pastor and will do anything he ask me. Can you ask me to do missions and to give some money for Mt. Jesus some other year?
Lord, I was just talking with my friends this past week about my vacation coming up and all the things I will be doing. I want to do that world’s longest zip-line thing. I want the thrill of the adrenaline as I go over 150 miles per hour. Wow, Jesus: that will be fun. Please excuse me for not wanting to save money for a missions trip. I really do not want to go see poor people eat rice and fish anyway. I don’t want to see these people living in hut houses and on dirt floors. How come they cannot help themselves anyway? Jesus, I have just married and you know how important it is to bond. Can you please excuse me for the next 10 years while I try to develop what my life will be? Thanks.
Lord, before I do anything for your kingdom, I want a car, a house, a farm, a few cattle, and easy living so I can know “how good life is.” You know Jesus, I am willing to give all to obey your will. But right now, please delay your will for ten years so I have a chance to live a little happiness. I think after this I will be willing and ready to do more for your Kingdom.
And Lord, do not forget, I give my tithes and offerings into the church. That should count for something, RIGHT?
Some day Jesus, I want to tell you how you are my very good Lord, Lord. In the mean time I will try to do miracles in your name and cast out a few devils. Maybe this will count for something also.
Just one last thing Lord. Please do not let me be one of those foolish virgins.
Thank you Jesus, you know how much I love you.

Your friend
The sharp one……

No comments:

Post a Comment