Sunday, May 22, 2016

Path Of The Just

The path of the just is the path of Truth.
No lie, half truth, compromise, agree to disagree, or error, is allowed on this path.
The pure in heart seek it.They cry to be led in it.They humble to the simplicity of this walk of the talk.
They know they have found the old path when all they have in their heart and mind is the Truth, nothing but the Truth, so help us God.
I have no ambition but to have a Church of pure Truth.
For that is what Jesus had on his mind when he said he would build his Church.
The path to this Church is the path of Truth.
Back around 1981 my wife sent me to the grocery store in Terrell, Texas to buy some foods. When I came out of the Safeway store a Black man yelled to me from a couple parking isles over. I stopped at my car. He approached and asked: "are you a Man of God." I answered yes. He said: "I have been praying and reading my Bible. And I have a question about baptism. This morning God spoke to me to come here to this Safeway store and he would send a man to tell me what to do. So, my question is: should I be baptized in Jesus name or is my Father, Son, and Holy Ghost baptism ok?"
I asked him: did God tell you a man would tell you what to do? "He replied yes. I have been here two hours watching people come and go. And when I saw you go in the store, God told me that's the man."
I then said to him. You will know the safeway today. i will not make God a liar. If God told you I would tell you the Truth, then I will tell you.
The Truth you must accept and walk in, is the baptism in the name of Jesus Christ in Acts 2:38.The Black brother cried saying "yes Lord, yes Lord, I receive it."
The next sunday I baptized he and his wife. They went on their way rejoicing.
The path of the just is the path of Truth.Now in that area there were three other Oneness churches PAW, UPC, Independent). But ours was the only holiness one.
Why would God structure it so the holiness Pastor was the one to show this seeking Brother the path of the just?
I spent many hours and days later perfecting his understanding and knowledge of true Apostolic Truth.
So much nonsense these days parading as Truth and the most of it is nothing but Babylonian confusion and a babble of tongues until no one understands what the other is saying while they all claim they are Apostolic and Oneness.
I want the unity of the One Faith, and this means I want the path of the Just, the walk of Jesus talk.
Pastor Reckart

No comments:

Post a Comment