Thursday, November 6, 2014

Faith Tithing, Give Your Tenth

Seems like tithing is a big issue among all the anti-tithers. They have developed a lot of elaborate schemes, tricks, and word perversions: to deceive those who are not Bible based.
Let me say this:
The faith tithing of Abraham WAS NOT NAILED TO THE CROSS.
I know many will fight with those words. I am always amazed in watching men destroy themselves over the tithing issue.
Yes, faith tithing is New Testament.
No, Jesus did not pick any anti-non-tither for an Apostle.
That ought to tell all of you anti-tithers something.
Yes, I still do not want the fellowship of anti-tithers. I do not want to be around those with an anti-tither spirit. They will always carry a bad judging and condemning spirit.
Give your tithes by faith and be blessed. Do the works of Abraham. Show yourself a son or daughter of Abraham. Just do it. No matter who gets mad, throws a fit, or types a rant on Facebook.
Just hold to your faith and give your tenth. Jesus will bless you. I said he would and he will. He has blessed many tithers. And he will bless you also.
Bishop Reckart
A Faith Tither God Made

No comments:

Post a Comment