Sunday, August 31, 2014

What we are learning from persecution of Christians

One sure way to cause the deaths of your fellow Christians is to have a big mouth. In times of persecution, you keep your mouth shut when you disagree with someone. You do not use your mouth as a means to get someone back because they disagreed with you on something. In Iran, there are different sects of Christians ratting to the Muslims on other Christians over differences in belief. They have caused many to be killed and have their head's cut off. While we do hold our doctrines holy and sacred, if any of you plan to betray other Christians to the antichrist killers, because you have a difference in belief, you will end up in hell. You shall not betray anyone to cause them injury or death.

I am afraid of many of you. You can be very hateful and grievous at times. You do not care whose feelings you hurt. You will open your mouths and say what ever is on your mind no matter who it may hurt. I am afraid of you that you will betray us to the antichrist. If someone makes you angry and to get them back you will betray them to injury or death, I do not want to be around you. I do not want you as a friend.

In the countries where Muslims are killing Christians, many Christians are changing their names. There is nothing wrong in this. Saul may have had this reason when he changed his name to Paul. But some Christians would tell the Muslims that the other Christians were using fake names and tell them what their real names were. This has led many pastors to be killed, beheaded. Would you do this? Would you purposely betray a brother or a sister to antichrist because you want to expose them for using a different name? Would you do this? I am afraid of some of you because you are stuck in your own world and you do not care for anyone other than yourself.

There are many things we are learning. Christians in Iran are even telling the Muslims where other Christians are hiding. They go and raid these hide-outs taking the women and girls and raping them, even selling them. I am afraid of some of you that you would do this if someone makes you mad or you disagree with them over something. Would you do this? Would you be so hateful for revenge, that you would betray a family to the antichrist knowing they will rape the women and girls? Would you do this because your ego demands you do this to show people they will be punished for not listening to you or believing in you? I am afraid of some of you.

There are many things we are learning. In the endtime it is the love of many that waxes cold. What does this mean? It means people will assemble with us and have fake love. They do not love where their love knows the respect of life. If you do not have love for the lives of others during persecution times, I do not want to be around you.

I personally do not care what my differences are in belief with others, I am not betraying anyone to injury to death. Got that? I am not going to betray a Jew, a Catholic, a Baptist, a Mormon, a Jehovah's Witness, or some other person because I disagree with their beliefs. I am not going to cause injury or death to a single soul no matter how much I disagree with them. In times of persecution, we do not aide or abet the enemy in any way. If you want to help kill Jews, Catholics, and others to get even with them for their false beliefs, you will betray me also if you decide I have a belief that is false. I am afraid of some of you that you do not have the real love of Jesus Christ. I am afraid of some of you that you will be a danger to the endtime Christians.

We are learning many things. I am going to be watching some of you to see if you have the real love of Jesus Christ. And if I see you do not have it, I will distance myself from you so that when tribulation comes, I will be far, far from you and not give you a chance to betray me to injury or death.

For many of you, you need to work on your love of Christ. If you want to argue and cause discord and division, I am afraid of you. I do not want your fellowship if you are going to betray the brothers and sisters to injury or death.

Bishop Reckart

No comments:

Post a Comment