Saturday, May 11, 2013

Ordination Information For Bishop Gary Reckart

I have posted this information before but people either ignore it, do not read it, or do not want to remember it. 

I was asked who ordained me as a Bishop? My answer has always been: I was ordained by Bishop Joseph Rex Dyson (the pastor who baptized Elvis Presley in Jesus Christ name), Bishop Norman Kent, Bishop W. E. Smith, and Bishop Boyd Lawson. I was recommended for ordination by Bishop Norman Kent. I was ordained as a Bishop in the Church of Jesus Christ, Cleveland, Tennessee, founded 1922 by Bishop Ben Hawthorne, and chartered in 1927 in Tennessee by Bishop Mark K. Lawson. I was ordained by the presiding Bishop, Boyd Lawson, son of the founder, on August 23, 1973.

Contrary to all the false accusations, I did not ordain myself a Bishop.

Now let me prolong the agony of my false accusers. 


I ask one UPC preacher who accused me of self ordination as a Bishop who ordained all those UPC preachers who use the title Bishop? Since the UPC does not and never has ordained a single Bishops. His reply was: that because they were a Pastor they could use the title Bishop and also because they were UPC. But those not in the UPC could not use the title Bishop like those in the UPC because they were not in the UPC.

This is as wild as it gets.

When I gave this UPC preacher my Bishop ordination information and told him he could call Bishop Boyd Lawson for confirmation, he said he did not want to make the phone call. To this day, this liar keeps posting on the internet and on facebook walls that I am a fake Bishop and I was never ordained as a Bishop. UPC liars are the ones who started all this nonsense about me being a self-proclaimed, self ordained Bishop.

It matters not to me what others say. But remember when you read these lies to just refer them to Bishop Boyd Lawson for confirmation or send them a link to his page. :)

Ok, now must you call me Bishop?

No. You can call me Pastor if you respect me for that office I hold. You can call me Brother. I am not into titles unless I feel it addresses the office I am ministering from. If I am not over you as a ministerial mentor and leader, I am not your Bishop. If I am not your Pastor, I am not your Pastor. Just call me Brother Reckart. Its okay. For some I will demand they respect me even if they disagree with me. If they refuse, I cut them off. The Word of God still says to give honor where honor is due.

Okay, there it is again. Let the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing....

1 comment:

  1. The information written in the article is descriptive and well written.It is also simple to read and understand.Good Read.Information For

    ReplyDelete