Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wonders Never Cease

Yesterday I spent a very long time with a 25 year old novice who believes he is an expert in ancient languages, in Hebrew, in Greek, in Latin, in ancient manuscripts, in Biblical theology, and especially about the name of God.

I spent more time than I should have knowing his mind was concrete. The Yahweh people, regardless of who they are, make themselves the ones with all the truth. They are so good at perversion they convince themselves among themselves. Well I am not convinced.

I asked this 25 year old Gentile Hebrew scholar to say hotdog in Hebrew and there was silence on the end of the phone. Finally he said he couldn't. Of course I told him he was no Hebrew scholar.

We covered a lot of territory in our long discussion. In every single department of our talk he perverted and turned everything around. I caught him up again and again. But he was not to be corrected. These novices are like that. They lift themselves up in pride and fall into the condemnation of the devil. He said he called to lift up the tetragrammaton and the name of Yahweh. And I told him, well I answered the phone to lift up the name of Jesus higher than anyone on earth. He said something then that kinda took me for a loop:

"I am Apostolic Brother Reckart. I am Oneness. And I believe in the name of Yahweh and the name of Jesus. I believe Yahweh is God. I also believe Jesus is God. Yahweh is the name of the Spirit of God and Jesus is the name of the humanity of God. So there are two names here that are both ok. Yahweh is the highest name of God in the Spirit and Jesus is the highest name of God in humanity."

Well, I came out of the loop quickly, saying Acts 4:12 settles all that mess. There is only one name and that name is Jesus.

Many are being led into law keeping and into the worship of the tetragrammation YHWH god. I have warned the world about this apostasy. All these guess names for YHWH are just that, GUESS NAMES. I will say once again, the name Jehovah was invented by a Catholic monk. And the name Yahweh was likewise invented by a Catholic monk. Even if we allow the tetragrammaton, no one, not even a single Jew can say how these letters are pronounced into a name. This idiot novice tried to bamboozle me by pronouncing the letters "yod-he-va-he" and said this was also the way to say this lost name of God. I of course informed him that was false. He was lying. I told him he would go to hell for his perversions.

He then quoted the scripture about Abraham calling God Elshaddai (God Almighty) and by the name of Jehovah he was not know to them (Exo 6:3).  Now keep in mind Exodus 6:3 was spoken by God to Moses who lived about 400 years after Abraham. And in this verse Moses quoted God here:

"And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them."

God said this not Moses.

From the time of Adam unto the burning bush, God said no one knew him by the name of Jehovah.

How could they if a Catholic monk invented this name in 1225AD?

Jehovah here is certainly an interpolation.

Let me insert right here that Abraham NEVER SAID "Jehovah Jireh."

Moses never said: "Jehovah nissi."

Gideon never said: "Jehovah shalom."

All this Jehovah stuff is false. It is all fake. The name Jehovah does not belong in our Bible. It was not originally written in it anywhere. How can it if the name Jehovah was invented by a Catholic monk in 1225AD?

Quit using Jehovah in worship, songs, praise, and preaching.  It is a Catholic made-up name. It is false. Blot it out of your Bibles. Replace it with ADONAI or LORD or KURIOS. This would be more accurate.
What belongs where Jehovah is now interpolated?

God told Moses he was "EHYEH asher EHYEH" (HYH) translated I AM that I AM.  Now we have no problem saying I AM is a name of God. But convert this back to Hebrew to EHYEH and many begin to scream "your tampering with the Scripture. You're adding to the Word of God." This is silly. I am correcting known errors. The King James Version is NOT "infallible." It is NOT" inerrant." It has mistakes, errors, additions, and interpolations. EHYEH would have been the name of God BEFORE it was translated I AM that I AM. God gave EHYEH to Moses, not I AM that I AM. He told Moses Abraham and the others did not know him by this name. It is such a simple thing to see this Truth.  And it is also a simple thing to see that EHYEH was shortened to YEH and JEH and added to names afterward to signify the God of the burning bush.  Come on people. It is so simple.

Does God know how he appeared to these patriarchs? Does God remember what name they used to call upon him? Did he not say they used "GOD ALMIGHTY" (El-SHADDAI). And he said clearly Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob DID NOT KNOW THE NAME JEHOVAH.  I as well as Brother Harp and others have shown by this information from God that if the name Jehovah or a tetragrammaton appears in the Bible prior to Exodus 6:3 IT IS A FRAUD. It is a backward interpolation by Jews at sometime in history. Where they converted ADONAI (Lord) into the tetragrammation YHWH and then converted this to Lord, then into Jehovah and Yahweh and a thousand other guess names. Now they want us to believe LORD in the OT always means Jehovah or Yahweh. I say, if LORD was in the text BEFORE Exodus 6:3 is was ADONAI and not these other perversions. And the Jews who perverted the Word of God and interpolated the tetragrammation after the time of Moses (at the time of Babylonian captivity), these have made the world drunk on the wine of her fornication. I am not drunk. I refuse to drink from the whore's cup I do not care what rabbi says this or that, or some Catholic or Protestant scholar says this or that. I refuse to be spoon fed their slop and then say it is manna from heaven.

This foolish novice then proceeded to tell me Jehovah was a false name and the correct name there was Yahweh. And Yahweh was the God of the Old Testament. I said that is false. That is a lie. But, go ahead and change Jehovah to Yahweh. And then it reads they did not know God by the name of Yahweh. Then he tried to pull one of those perversions.

"Well, the scholars say Abraham did know the name Yahweh, but he just did not know the full revelation of that name, and this is why God said they did not know him by that name."

Hey everyone, does this kind of perversion make God a liar or what?

I want to tell all of you, if you forsake the name of Jesus and chase after these false guess names of the tetragrammaton, and you go back under law keeping, sabbath keeping, etc. etc., you will all go to hell.

This man then said by my saying this that I had blasphemed against the Holy Ghost. Sorry, I cannot be shamed into worship of the moon god. And I will not be intimidated into worship of a pagan god. Others may fall prey to these shyster novices making themselves into somewhat: but not me.

Listen everyone: Jesus is the name above all names. And this is the name of God for us. Deny it if you want. Cast down the name of Jesus and call it the pig god name if you want. Blaspheme the name on the Cross if you dare. But this man of God will stand up against you.

Acts 2:38 is still the plan of salvation. And it is in the name of Jesus Christ.

Believe it.

Peter said so.
I say so.
Now you say so, and confirm your faith and stand for the name of Jesus.

Cowards not accepted on this vital issue.

Put your name to your faith. I dare you!

Bishop Reckart
A Man God Loves

4 comments:

  1. Amen Bishop ..... The only named that gave me life has been the name 'Jesus' why now would I forsake all He has given me for some man made dogma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac and unto Jacob by the name of God Almighty [Elshaddai] but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them” (Exo 6:3)

    “…the Lord appeared to Abram and said unto him, I am the Almighty God [Elshaddai]; walk before me and be thou perfect” (Gen 17:1).

    “And God Almighty [Elshaddai] bless thee, and make thee fruitful, and multiply thee that thou mayest be a multitude of people” (Gen 28:3 – Isaac speaking).

    “And Jacob said unto Joseph, God Almighty [Elshaddai] appeared unto me at Luz in the land of Canaan and blessed me” (Gen 48:3)

    The last three quotes confirm what God said in Exodus 6:3 that all three patriarchs, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob knew him by the name “God Almighty”. Now the sacred namers’ attempt to make God a liar by claiming that the name God gave to Moses was known by the Patriarchs, at least one of them - Abraham. This crafty attempt has exposed their tetragammation guest names as false: God never spoke them, Moses never wrote them and Abraham did not know them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of years ago we left a church because they started calling Jesus Yashua. They believed in diagnosing spiritual conditions by smelling oils and other weird stuff. I think they also believe in animal sacrifices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Pastor Reckart !

    You sound like Peter talking to the wannabe Jews in acts 4:12

    (KJV) Acts 4:12 .......for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

    Jesus Bless you

    James

    ReplyDelete