Thursday, July 29, 2010

Soul Rapture At Death or Soul Sleep?

Greetings Everyone:

I have just completed the captioned Bible Study. Those of you on my email list will already have a draft pdf copy in your email box. The full Bible study will be available soon in booklet form.

Why I changed my mind and completed this Study? Some of you wrote and asked me to please finish it. So after considering these requests, I decided I would do so. But, instead of placing it on the internet, I would send it out to my friends and interested parties.

If you read the study and would like to comment, scroll down to the comment line and enter your comments. I will have to approve them before they appear.

Jesus bless all of you who love the Truth. This Bible Study is for the true elect.

Pastor Reckart
Doing What A Bishop Is Supposed To Do

No comments:

Post a Comment