Monday, June 23, 2014

Today Good Blessings From King Jesus

My wife, Sister Reckart went through another dialysis surgery today and Jesus was there with her all the way. The doctor said she would do fine. And she did. she was in surgery for two and a half hours. After this she went to recovery and was out in two hours and in her private room. She was experiencing some pain but after given a pain pill she went off to sleep and slept good for several hours. She needed that. She was uptight all last night and did not sleep well at all. Very nervous and scared. I prayed for her several times. She did sleep a little. But we were up at 4am to prepare for out trip to the hospital needing to be there and checkin by 5:30am.

She is resting now very good. I will bring her home tomorrow for her recovery. Only bad thing is she must have another surgery in 4-8 weeks. Then she should be good to go for quite a long time.

I apologize to everyone I am supposed to visit that my coming is delayed. I must take care of home base first. I do appreciate all of your prayers. The effectual fervent prayers of faith still work. Jesus hears us.

I will be seeing many of you before the year is out, Jesus willing. There are several new open doors that I must go through for my King. While some doors have closed, other doors have opened. Jesus knows just what to do, right on time.

So, Sister Reckart is doing great, thanks to her Lord Jesus Christ.

Pastor Reckart
A Man Who Believes In The Name Of Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment