Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Re-Baptisms

54 souls rebaptized in the Philippines. I rebaptized only this minister and his wife. The other 52 were baptized by godly Pastors.

Why did they want rebaptism?

Several ministers had come from the same church and the pastor was now backslid. He backslid after being caught committing adultery. He had been committing adultery at the time he baptized them.

Many of them had been baptized in the trinity.

Many of them had backslidden and went back to all manner of sin and evil. They came back during my revival and wanted their faith secure and requested rebaptism.

In none of these 54 rebaptisms were they told by me they "had" to be rebaptized. And in zero cases of the whole 54 did I require any of them to be baptized by me. I baptized the minister and his wife upon the wife's request who had been backslidden many years and was now coming back to the Lord.

The subject of being rebaptized comes up all the time. I have openly dealt with this subject because I believe it is salvational.

I have been accused of claiming that unless I am the one who rebaptizes people, they are not baptized properly. Or they lie and claim I preach I must rebaptize everyone. Neither of these are true.

Water baptism according to Acts 2:38 must follow not only an exact and precise formula, it must be performed and practiced according to precise and exact New Testament doctrine.

Water baptism is wrong when it is administered before a person repents. If a person has not fully repented of all sins, and not just the ones they consider sin: they are not a qualified candidate for New Testament baptism according to Acts 2:38.

Many people are rushed to the water and baptized and they do not receive remission of sins because they have never repented or they have never repented of all their sins. No sin can be excluded from baptism. Any sin that is not repented disqualifies the candidate.

For instance:

A man comes to church and feels condemned and under conviction for his sinful life. He goes forward to the altar and cries out to God. He weeps and trembles as the Holy Spirit moves upon him. Someone comes to him and whispers in his ear he needs to rise and be baptized. He gets up and is led to the baptismal room. There he puts on a white robe and waits for the pastor to call him down into the water. He proceeds into the water. The pastor stands on the outside of the tank waiting as music is playing in the background. As the man turns toward the pastor: the pastor baptizes him in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost which is Lord Jesus Christ. The man comes up praising God. He leaves and gets dressed. The pastor announces another soul has been baptized. But there is a problem here. The man is committing adultery with Betty a backslid church member and wife of another man. He did not repent for his adultery. He did not plan to forsake his adultery. He was in fact going to continue to live in adultery. Was his baptism valid? I say it was not. And I also say the pastor was out of order to baptize a man who had not fully repented and made a choice to live a holy and godly life after his baptism.

Here is another case, real life case.

A pastor is committing adultery on his wife for over 12 years with different women in the church. Over these 12 years he baptized many people. Was he qualified to baptize? Many of the members came to me about this. I told them, in my opinion they should be rebaptized. They asked me who will rebaptize them since no one in their group believes in rebaptism. I agreed to rebaptize some of them. I then informed them to tell those others they knew to find a godly pastor and have him rebaptize them. By the way, this was a UPC pastor but there are other adulterous pastors and preachers in different groups who are baptizing people and they are living in sin. They are not qualified New Testament baptizers.

There are many cases in which I believe a person should be rebaptized.

I do not accept baptisms by a woman. All baptized by a woman must be rebaptized by a qualified Man of God.

I do not accept baptisms by any law-keepers.

I do not accept any baptisms by the followers of William Branham.

I do not accept any baptisms by trinitarians.

I do not accept any baptisms by an adulterous pastor or preacher,

I do not accept any baptisms by false prophets, even if they are Oneness, Acts 2:38.

I do not accept any baptisms by any Preterist who claims the rapture took place in 70AD.

I do not accept any baptisms in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost said to be Lord Jesus Christ.

I do not accept any baptisms by novices who have not been properly trained and ordained.

I do not accept any baptisms by YHWH groups.

I do not accept any baptism performed by a homosexual pastor or preacher.

I do not accept any baptisms by those who exalt YHWH above the name of Jesus Christ.

I do not claim I am the only person who can rebaptize. If there is a Man of God who is properly ordained, and who is living a holy and Godly life, I will accept his baptisms.

Do I believe in rebaptisms? Yes I do, because many of the baptisms being performed are not biblical baptisms.

What about One Lord, One Faith, and One Baptism? Don't that mean a person can only be baptized one time? No, and anyone who teaches or says this is a lying false teacher. This "One Baptism" has nothing to do with the number of times a person can be baptized, it has all to do with the fact there is only ONE BAPTISMAL FORMULA. Anyone who teaches otherwise is a false prophet. A false prophet cannot prophesy a person has remission of sins and they have never received the ONE BAPTISMAL FORMULA.

If you are in need of rebaptism, seek out a qualified and ordained Man of God and go back to the water. Obtain your gift of grace in the remission of your sins. Then rise in the waters of resurrection to live a holy and godly life.

Jesus bless you all,


Bishop Reckart
A Man God Made

No comments:

Post a Comment