Sunday, June 15, 2014

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY JESUS

MY FATHER'S DAY CARD
TO FATHER GOD JESUS
           _________

Father God Jesus: every day is Father's Day with you. If I had to pick my God in a line-up of all other gods, I would still choose you to be my Father God.

As I think of all that a Father is: you Jesus God excel all of them.

From the very start Father God Jesus, I want to be your son. I want to be your child. I want to be an honor to your name. You gave me an honorable name and I want to keep it honorable.

Father God Jesus: help me to more and more lift up your name above all names. Give me wisdom, knowledge, understanding, wit, and a mind to write great things for your glory. Open the eyes of people and let them see the Truth. So many are being blinded by the darkness they have chosen. If they can be brought out, Jesus help me to bring them out and show them the Light.

Father God Jesus, complete in all of us your perfection to the fullness of your holiness. Let us fall in love with all that you are as God.

Your son of the Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment