Friday, June 27, 2014

Blog Changed To Private

This blog has been changed to private. If you have been added back here, you will have rights to post. Make sure you do not give your login information to anyone to use or you will be deleted.

This blog will remain private for a very long time. I see no value in feeding those whose only purpose to come here is to find something to attack me and ignore the abundance of truth and important bible studies. Please honor your acceptance here by not copying anything and posting it on another web page or on any Face Book page. Do not add links to any page here. Please also honor your membership by not discussing anything hereon on your own Face Book pages or blogs.

One you have been accepted here, please email me that you have been able to access the studies.

Thanks,

Bishop Reckart
A Man God Made

1 comment:

  1. Greetings to every member reading here.
    I salute you all in the the Name of the Lord Jesus, may He help us as we fellowship together, & by this to take us to higher grounds.

    I'd like to thank publicly Pastor Reckart for letting me inhere, it is truly a huge privilege to learn things from the wisdom & experience this precious man has in His walk with the One True God all of the years of his ministry for Him.

    Pastor Reckart helped me also to escape from UPCI back in 2008, & what freedom from a mixing truth with lies this is.

    I thank you with my whole heart my dear Brother, the Lord bless you always!

    bro. Kostas





    ReplyDelete