Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Day Of Pentecost, The Day The Church Was Born

The Church is my mother.
I was born through the Church.
My birth water was my water baptism.
I was born of the Spirit there.

I know many do not have proper spiritual knowledge because they have been taught the church is only the place to go and hoop it up or reach out for a new blessing. If there are sinners present they are invited to jump and dance and join in although they are not Spirit filled or saved yet.

Today is the day of Pentecost. I thank Jesus he gave me a revelation of this day. He did not give this revelation to many. Because they were not faithful in that which was least. And besides, they have been leaning to their own understanding for so long, Truth does not have a precedent over their carnal mind. But I surrendered. I humbled down. And the Spirit spoke unto me: "WRITE." And since that day, I have written Bible studies as I have been inspired. And I am doing my best to wake up those asleep in Zion.

Today, is the day of Pentecost. A day chosen by God for a special miracle of salvation unleashed upon the world if they will but receive it.

It takes Men of God to carry this forward from generation to generation, walking in the Light as he is the Light. Men dedicated not to understanding but to Truth. And therein is the battle today. Men pushing their understanding and it is not the Truth.

On the day of Pentecost, Peter standing with the eleven, began to preach the Truth. Truth does not depend upon understanding, it depends upon revelation. God cannot send a lie to be revealed Truth. Yes, I know this is pretty strong meat for novices, just go sit down somewhere and submit. Revelation comes in maturity and if you novices refuse to submit till you mature: you will end up in a ditch. If anyone rejects today as the annual day of Pentecost, it is proof he has not submitted.

The day of Pentecost has come. I have a vision to restore this Church in all nations. First among a few souls, then to many more as the doors swing open. While I have very few supporting me in prayer and join my missionary spirit, I continue to run my own race and press toward the crown before me. Yes, I do intend to receive a crown and I promise everyone: I will not let you take it from me with hate and disrespect (Revelation 3:11).

I began my race the day I received the Holy Ghost back in 1968. I have not quit. I have NEVER backslid. I have not compromised. Holiness is still the center of my life and preaching. I have shown love to many in many nations. I have established the plan of salvation among thousands. My internet Bible studies reach over half a million souls each year. All because I had my personal day of Pentecost.

We here at Jesus House will take a spiritual journey back to the true Mother Church. We will again declare our love for being born into the Body of Christ. As a son of God and as a friend to many, may I suggest you get a revelation and no longer lean to your own understanding. Your understanding could be wrong and this can lead you to be lost. People can mess with your understanding and change your mind, but when you have the Truth, there is no changing, none is needed.

Happy Day of Pentecost, and may Jesus bless you over and over as you praise him for your birth in the Mother Church.

Bishop Reckart
Born Again Just Like The Bible Says

No comments:

Post a Comment