Friday, July 19, 2013

This Is Elias

If ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come (Matthew 11:14).

First thing to notice here is the spelling of his name. It is spelled in the Greek Septuagint as "Elias." This shows us that in 280BC when this Greek version of the ancient Paleo-Hebrew was translated there was no ending of his name in "iah, yah, or jah." This little nugget shows us that after 280BC the Jews altered their bible translations and changed the spelling to Eli-jah. By perverting the spelling and adding the "jah" they were able to interpolate an abbreviation of YHWH from "yah" into this "jah." And we know from Strongs this "yah, Jah" is none other than a secret code for Jehovah, Baal, and Baali (see Strong's #1180--http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/1180.htm).

I write today about Elias, about John the Baptist, who came out of the wilderness to preach and prophesy. Remember, although few will tell you: that John was of the lineage of Aaron. John was a Levite. John was a priest of the temple. He may have been the last true high priest of the law. I write this because I am tired of all the lies. I am tired of all the dumbed-down know-it-alls spreading disinformation and lies. I want the truth to be known. I risk my life to tell you the truth. Many want me to die. Many want God to kill me. Many are praying curses upon me. Many faultfinders and slanderers on the internet attacking me. Behind it they hate what I am revealing. Their catholic and rabbi traditions are exposed. They hate me for it. But they have never proven a single thing I have said about Jesus to be false. They hate me because I follow the pattern of Elias, Jesus, and the Apostles. I will not turn from it.

I want to point you to Elias, John the Baptist. First, his name does not at all mean YHWH, YHVH, or Yah or Jah, or Iah, is God. His very name is really Jehon but as other Jeh beginning names (Jehoshea), the "Jeh" has been altered to "Jo" as in the alteration to Joshua to distract and lead us not to see in him that he was a messenger of the God of the burning bush. The alteration of names to incorporate this "YHWH/YHVH" yah, jah, iah god into the Bible is now known. It is right here I focus my attention.

Isaias in the Septuagint at 40:3 says: φωνη βοωντος εν τη ερημω ετοιμασατε την οδον κυριου ευθειας ποιειτε τας τριβους του θεου ημων.

Here "κυριου" is lord and " θεου" is God. So the actual translation is:

"Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight the paths of our God."

This scripture is now being perverted and you have to read it very carefully in the different translations to catch the perversions.

Here "Lord" is not YHWH/YHVH yah, jah, or iah. Here, it is very clear the way of the "κυριου", the Lord refers to Jesus Christ. And it is his path that is the path of God.

I like it here because it says God. God is not just an arbitrary word. It is the first name of God in the Bible. The liars are saying God is not a name. You do not receive anything these liars say if they deny God is a name. Right here we know Jesus is God because John would prepare his way by coming out of the wilderness preaching.

What is so astonishing is, John did not come from within temple religiousism. He went outside the temple organization. He went alone. He did not want to be a part of that mystery of iniquity. It was the Spirit of God that led him away from Jerusalem and the temple priesthood under a fake high priest, a fake Sanhedrin, a demonic council.

Now we get to the message of John. I want to put here only the actual words of John in the sequence they are found in the four Gospels. First Matthew:

MAT 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

MAT 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

MAT 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:

MAT 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

MAT 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

MAT 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

MAT 3:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

MAT 3:14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?

MAR 1:7 And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.

MAR 1:8 I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

LUK 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

LUK 3:17 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.

LUK 3:18 And many other things in his exhortation preached he unto the people.

JOH 1:15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

JOH 1:19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?

JOH 1:20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

JOH 1:21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

JOH 1:22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?

JOH 1:23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

JOH 1:26 John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;

JOH 1:27 He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.

JOH 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

JOH 1:30 This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.

JOH 1:31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.

JOH 1:32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.

JOH 1:33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

JOH 1:34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

JOH 1:35 Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples;

JOH 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

JOH 3:26 And they came unto John, and said unto him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.

JOH 3:27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

JOH 3:28 Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.

JOH 3:29 He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

JOH 3:30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

JOH 3:31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

JOH 3:32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.

JOH 3:33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

JOH 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
______________________________________

In none of these words of John can YHWH/YHVH be found. Any attempt to pervert this history will send men and women to hell. Any attempt to make Lord or God into code words to represent YHWH/YHVH is satanic and evil. Any claim the Gospel writers were following the Babylonian rabbi customs as they had in their Babel Aramaic is lies. John the Baptist was not a prophet of YHWH/YHVH. He was not a Pharisee. He was not a Sadducee. He was not a member if the secret Iscarri. He was not a fellow of the Babylonian trained Aramaic scribes. He came from outside all this. He was a prophet of God. He was a prophet of him whom he was to baptize. He was a prophet of Jesus Christ God.

No where in any of the actual words of John can the tetragrammaton be found. This shows us that the last prophet of the Law, the last priest of the order of Aaron, the last possible high priest, did not use the tetragrammaton.

This is the Elias whom if you believe you will receive. This is the prophet who closed out 4,000 years of hope and promise. This single man was greater than all prophets before him. Not for the content or quantity of his words; not for any miracles; not because he stood before kings; not because he was received among the temple cult; but because he presented to the world JESUS the Messieh of ISrael. His eyes saw what prophets before him only seen in visions, types and shadows, and theophanies. He saw God in the person of Jesus Christ. He looked upon God in the flesh. He saw both God and the lamb. He saw the hope of Israel and the world. He saw the Lord whose way he was to prepare. He knew Jesus was the Lord. And he knew Lord here was not a secret code for YHWH/YHVH, but a title of the very Messieh and God himself. He did not see who Jesus was and then deny him. He did not see and then get jealous. He did not see and then try to tear down and destroy. He was willing to be replaced, to decrease that he may increase. That day on the Jordan river, a prophet presented Jesus Christ God to the world.

This is he, John said.

As I see the battle around us now over the name of Jesus and the devil names of Jehovah, Yahweh, Yahshua, Jeshua, and so forth: I must go back and receive Elias. I must go back and receive his testimony. And I have. And in this, there is none of these monk guess names, Babylonian rabbi interpolations, and no curse names that his name be blotted out.

In the Gospels we have the record of John. And not one word about any YHWH/YHVH yah, jah, iah god any where. Would the last prophet of the law miss this if they were the true name(s) of God?

To we who are witnesses of the glory of the name of Jesus Christ God, we receive Elais. We receive the testimony of John. We also receive the testimony of Jesus and the Apostles. And in them all there is no Jehovah, no Yahweh, no Yahshua, no Jeshua, and no yah, jah, or iah.

To Jesus name, be all the glory, majesty, praise, honor, and power.

No comments:

Post a Comment