Saturday, July 20, 2013

Jesus House/Tampa Angels We Can Do This

Jesus House Tampa/Tampa Angels

Many talk but never do. Many ridicule and mock but never show us their labors. Here is a sample of Jesus House Tampa/Tampa Angels and what we have done since we started feeding the homeless in the fall of 2009.

We have served thousands of hot meals.

1,632 gallons of soup.
4,280 lbs of potatoes.
2,200 lbs of vegetables.
5,880 hot dogs.
5,880 hot dog buns.
32,640 slices of cheese.
2,448 loafs of bread.
1,632 gal of ice tea or fruit punch.
612 lbs of onions.
5 gals jalapeno peppers.
400 gals of corn
180 gals of green beans.
155 gals of peas.
204 lbs of margarine.
210 gals of nacho cheese.
600 lbs of nacho chips.
56 gals of chilli.
510lbs of chicken leg quarters
600lbs of hamburger
200 large jars of Ragu spaghetti sauce
800lbs of spaghetti

more....

Plus all the other things it takes to feed people.

I was recently attacked by some hateful people and accused of doing all of this to hide the fact I was really a cheap sinful devil trying to get people to ignore my wickedness because of my work of charity.

I want all of you to know, I was doing all this before I met you. I have no plan to get anyone to cover up my alleged "sinful devil" wickedness by doing all this work of charity to help the poor and homeless.

I am not posting this for flowers. I am not posting it boasting. I am posting it so you can see that from my hands I have fed my 5,000. I have not done this by a miracle as Jesus did. But I can say, all this food that came into my hands from various sources and givers has all been a miracle. Without Jesus, this would not be possible.

Today we fed the homeless again. We feed them now five times a week. M,W,F,S,S. I cannot tell you the many hours per week I put into this work of love. And that with a wife who is ill with kidney failure and blindness.

I ask only that you pray for me. I really need all your prayers every day.

Jesus bless us all...

No comments:

Post a Comment