Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I win, You can win....

I win

Because Truth wins.

I win

Because Jesus is on my side.

I win

Because my challenger(s) defaulted

I win

Because I read the back of the book.

I win.

You can win

You can win if you will stop spread lies and start spreading the Truth

You can win

If you will stop challenging and begin preaching the Truth

You can win

If you win the day you stop hating the Truth and realize you will be lost if you continue in lies, fables, and traditions.

You can win if you will leave Pentecostal catholicism and Jewish witchcraft kabbalahism.

Yes, you can win

But you must stand up for Jesus Christ against all unrighteousness.

You can win.

But will you?

Will you make a decision to leave Pentecostal catholicism and the 8 monk doctrines?
Will you make a decision to stand up for the Truth?

Will you?

1 comment:

  1. I win too. I gave up Pentecostal catholic traditions. I also believe Jesus name is greater than Jehovah.

    ReplyDelete