Sunday, July 21, 2013

Converted To Work For The Devil

In the past few years I have seen many men and women converted to work for the devil. They usually surface by attacking me for one reason or another. Soon as they surface and I see the devil working through them, I cut them off from all channels of Truth that I am involved in. If they attack the Truth and let the devil use them, and convert others to work for the devil, I usually will never have anything more to do with them.

I am so happy in spite of many being converted to work for the devil, that many more are being converted to work for Jesus Christ God in a greater way. This brings me great joy. I am so proud of the men and women who refuse to be drawn aside by ungodly men and women.

If you are invited to a Facebook group know why. If you are added to a Facebook group and then find it is nothing but a group slandering me or others, just delete yourself and do not allow them to convert you to work for the devil.

Jesus, name above all names.

Pastor Reckart
A Man God Made

No comments:

Post a Comment