Friday, July 4, 2014

Winner Takes All

I saw this today and I thought to myself, yes, the winner will take all.

I thought of all the souls, men and women, boys and girls, infants and toddlers: who will be in heaven. They are all winners. And the winners take all.

The losers: well we know there will be millions. We know also were all the losers will be. And it will not be nice.

I have a mission to winners. I have a ministry to the losers. But when I cannot win the losers from their lost condition: I turn my attention to the winners. They need edification, exhortation, and comfort. This is not the day to beat up on the winners and act like we have done God a service. It is time to get our eyes off the flesh and get them on the spiritual power we will need to survive.

I am so shocked at the railers, the mockers, the scoffers, that have raised up. The ones who think they have found some minor flaw, that they can use to destroy all the rest you have struggled to bring to the nations. I know this, winners do not need to give speeches, make YouTube videos, or try to win friends by making enemies. Winners are people who will submit more and more to the perfect way of Christ both in spirit and in mind. To be a Christian means to put on Christ in such a way, when people see you, they see Christ: they see a winner.

I am a winner because I did not quit the race. I did not change my race and start running backwards. I have before me a winner's crown. There is no crown for anyone in hell. That is the place for all losers who in fact did run a backward race. They ran back to the start line and then ran past the start line back to where there was no race. And there they will sit down and judge everyone who passes by and question why they want to go see a race to see who the winners are?

I refuse to be a loser.

I am running this good race because I want a winner's crown.

Yes, winner takes all.

Be a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment