Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Finally, Conclusion, End of, No More.....

One of the problems of our day is the perverters. They change the Truth into a lie by twisting, reinterpreting, spiritualizing, inventing fables (false scenarios), developing questions for strife based upon personal assumptions, and out-right setting the Word of God either at variance with itself, or with Apostolic precedent.

My entire life has been nearly spent investigating traditions of mysticism/satanism/occult; traditions of the Jews; traditions of Rome (Catholicism); traditions of Protestantism; and traditions of Oneness Pentecostalism. My premise was to go back to the foundation of all things. To discover what the original truths were. And to see if there was any scripture at all that the Truth would some day change and become something different, to allow what was prohibited, and or prohibit what was allowed. I was looking for the biblical record of the "finality, conclusion, end" of Truthful things. I tried to dig back to the foundation, and there build back what was torn down and replaced by men.

Maybe many men did not have this quest, this desire, this driving force of faith to find and restore. But I did. I cannot tell you how I came to be this way. I believe it was all the Holy Spirit. You see, I had within me this spiritual desire to know the Truth and to be able to recognize both traditions of men and outright lying false doctrines and teachings. It takes a lot of hours, weeks, months, and years to do the research and while doing it, not be led aside or astray by the craftiness of men and lying false prophets. Many times I was almost snared by some false teacher suggesting things that just did not line up with the Word of God. I passed each test one by one.

I had to pass the Jewish test of not believing the rabbis and Jewish traditions and fables. That was a big one that took several years. Then I had to pass the test of the Judaizer law-keepers who wanted to take us back under the law by various schemes like sabbath keeping and learning Aramaic Hebrew. That was another big test. I was almost snared into the sabbath keeping mess. I was trapped in the Aramaic-Hebrew language trap. But I escaped about five years ago completely. Then I had to escape from the early gnostics, philosophers, and outright demon possessed bishops and monks. This led me to Noetus, Praxeas, and Sabellius. I soon learned that I was a Monarchian (God is one Ruler) and a Patripassian (the Father experienced the sufferings of the Son on the Cross).

As soon as I learned my identity, I began to close off the chapters of confusion. I began to see there is a conclusion, a finally, an end: where lies and deception no more control me, my mind, and my ministry. Along the way I shared my discoveries to hundreds. As I learned I shared. I soon became dismayed that few men cared what the Truth was. They read what I wrote and shared and said to me: Brother Reckart all that you have shown me is true. But none of it is part of my ministry. As they cast aside the jewels of Truth, I pressed on. Here and there, the good seed fell upon good ground. The fowl did not come and steal it. And it began to grow. Today, the Truths I have discovered and presented in my many hundreds of pages of Bible Studies, is all over the world. The people who believe are not thousands or even millions. They are just a little flock. But the nations are receiving the Light.

Here of recent, in the past three years, there are several men and women who have come to see and understand what I have been writing about. But sad to me, they could not remain clear of their own prejudices, their own private revelations, and went about to pervert, distort, and even change the Truth back into lies, just as the first attackers did against the Apostles. And, just as the Apostles cut such evil workers off, so have I. I have no time for drama, for defending myself when it is the Truth that has always been my vision. I do not like the fight of polarity where we must choose sides. When it comes to people trying to draw others into a war of words and cheap hatred (calling it love): I must withdraw. I must get out of the brawl, the daily drama. I cannot remain in fellowship with brawlers whose only purpose is self-promotion at the expense of destroying someone else. I do not like two-face people who want to be friends with me and also with those who are my enemies. If you are one of those, you will discover one day I have removed you from every possible manner of Truth.

I am still on my vision, still on my task, of seeking the Truth.

I want to caution all of you who read this: it is okay to research to learn the Truth, but it is not okay to distort the Truth to make it appear you have come to some new revelation. There are four men who have done this in the past five months. They are developing what they claim are greater revelations than I have received. They are claiming they must leave me behind as they discover new things. The fact is, what they are doing is creating vain jangling. They are mixing the Truth with their own invented lies.

I love the fact God is the Beginning and the End. I like to think of the "End" here as the conclusion, the finally. When I observe "conclusion" it means there is no more, nothing else to follow, the END.  I think God is saying this. That he is the END. Meaning all Truth begins and stops with him. I like this. I want more and more of God in my life. I want to know his ways more and more. I want him to show me the Truth, not to make me someone great: but so I can praise and worship him more in the beauty of his Greatness.

Is there a "Finally, a Conclusion, an End, and no more?" I think so.

This to me is where the endtime Five-fold ministry will come forth. Not all men will qualify. Out of these and these alone will come the perfection of the Church.

Jesus bless you all,

Pastor Reckart

No comments:

Post a Comment