Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Yahshuah Invented By Occult

When the YHWH cults began to emerge out of the dark ages cult dungeons and secret conclaves: they brought with them new invented names for God and Jesus. Both of these new satanic influenced names came from YHWH.

People are afraid to say anything about the tetragrammaton YHWH for fear God will strike them dead. A fear that is not applied to the name of Jesus at all. This fear has been manufactured by rabbis who warn the Gentiles not to mess with the name of their god. But as Gentiles begin to study about YHWH and this god, they soon discover the dark hidden secrets of mystic witchcraft. And out of this darkness comes Baphomet and other hideous representations of this YHWH bisexual god that the rabbis say is both male and female.

The Yahweh and other Yah name cults champion Yahshuah the new satanic name for Jesus. And as soon as this appears on their lips and in their literature, they begin a vehement attack against the name of Jesus. Little did these cults know that not everyone would accept their lies, perversions, distortions, and falsehoods.

In the early 1990s I was challenged by the YHWH cult under the leadership of Arnold Bowen and Jerry Kirk, both of Covington, Georgia to defend the name of Jesus. Which I did. At that time, these men boasted they had contacted the leaders of the UPC, PAW, ALJC. PAJC, COOLJC, AMF, IMA, and other Oneness groups to defend the name of Jesus and not a man accepted. When I came to Conyers, Georgia to defend the name of Jesus before these two men and around two hundred other YHWH members: no man stood with me. I had a companion, but years later he told me he was on the other side and did not accept my arguments. But I defended the name of Jesus.

I was so shocked to see these men use Yahshuah as their new name for Jesus. They were bold in front of my face. They said in the debate that the name of Jesus meant "pig god." According to them "Je" meant "the" and "sus" meant "pig." I resented that hatred then and still do over 20 years later. These men did a lot of research of the rabbi, monk, and cult member religious books to accept Yahweh as the name of God. But they hid from the people the origin of this name as well as the name of Yahshuah. I tried to expose both of these fake names. I did not make any converts to the name of Jesus that day. As I stood alone defending, one man came up to me and said he would kill me if he could get away with it. All because he said I had blasphemed against the name Yahweh, the name of his god.

I am presenting above the facts of how and by whom the satanic name Yahshuah was invented.

I may not have many who will defend the name of Jesus with me. There may not be many who will help me lift the name of Jesus above all names. And even if I lose all of my current friends, I will not deny the name of Jesus. And although I am and will be attacked by all kinds of people for different reason, I will not change on a single doctrine. So attack me, accuse me, slander me, abuse me, call me what ever: You were not there when I defended the name of Jesus and it matters not if you are with me today. Those who are with me today respect my years and legacy of standing for the name of Jesus and the truth. They now have the fire. They have the anointing. They have the truth. and if you had nothing to do with this, why would you feel needed?

I want to encourage all who read this to lift up the name of Jesus above all names. I have delivered into your hands the truth. Take it. Stand for it. Preach it. Transfer it. Spread it. Help me take it to the nations. His name is worthy.

Bishop Reckart
A Man Made For The Name Of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment