Monday, April 7, 2014

Revision Coming "PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST"

Greetings to everyone:

I have decided it is time to rewrite my Bible Study about the name of Jesus and the tetragrammaton which was completed over 20 years ago. I have over the past 22 years collected a massive amount of information I did not have at my disposal back then.

As with others, my 22 years has been a learning time. A time to do more extensive research. And a time to properly discern and interpret the information I have found. Part of a researcher's work is not just to collect data but to properly interpret it and then make it understood by the readers. This takes careful analysis. Many men go off into their own private revelations and self destruct. It is very difficult to wade back through the swamp of man-made religions, study the works of scholars and try to discover their prejudices and influences. I have learned that leaning on the arm or mind of scholars who were members of secret orders was not only unsafe, I would never find the Truth believing everything they wrote. I am shocked at the number of so-called scholars who have written most of the histories, commentaries, and lexicons were members of secret societies. It bleeds through their information and ultimately attacks at the very name of Jesus as it was written on the Cross.

I must settle some personal business over the next month or so and then after this I plan to take some time off and put a lot of my current collection of data into a complete new Bible Study. I have not decided yet how I will release this new study and to whom. I am not interested in trying to convert anyone in the sacred name Hebrew roots movement. Most have already blasphemed against the name of Jesus and I do not believe they can be saved. My intention is to bring this information to the nations via missionary work. Also to make it available to Pastors who show they are Jesus name only. The purpose of this new study is to strengthen those who are not my enemies and who love the name of Jesus, name above all names.

So by September I plan to have this new study completed.

Bishop Reckart
Lifting Up The Name Of Jesus Above All Names......

No comments:

Post a Comment