Saturday, August 16, 2014

Please Do Not Copy Anything On This Blog And Send To Others Without My Permission

Many of my enemies are spewing out all kinds of hatred. They try to veil this in questions, in making accusations, it claiming they are correcting me, and even saying the love me.

If you love Jesus, treat me with the same love you love Jesus. Would you go to the enemies of Jesus for fellowship and to gather pals? Or would you simple say any enemy of Jesus is your enemy?

I am once again building a private readership of people whom I believe love the Truth and are not interested in character assassination. If you disagree with something do not stab me in the back and go around emailing people and calling them on the phone for a pity party. Just disagree until you get more understanding.

I am asking, requiring all members of this blog, to not copy and email or send anything posted here to anyone on Facebook. I do not want to see anything here posted on Facebook. If I discover any of you have copied and sent anything here to anyone who is not a member, I will delete you and you will not be admitted back.

I am trying to reach the lost without telling my enemies every move I make. They will do their best to not only interfere with what I am doing, they will try to destroy it. Already, some of my missionary work has been destroyed by novices trying to turn people against me. I do not have time for this. And it is a great waste of money for Jesus to send me places only to have some novice on Facebook get jealous and try to destroy what has been accomplished.

So, please do not copy anything on the blog and send it to others. You are free to copy it down for your own use. I want to know everyone who I am feeding at the King's Table. I want them to be blessed and to grow spiritually.

Be encouraged, everyone.

Pastor Reckart
______________________________

PS: I am also convinced that Facebook is controlled by the government on several levels. The government now has the personal information and pictures of over 200,000,000 people. Yes that is right. I think Facebook now needs over 40,000 servers. Who can afford this and not charge for it? I am trying to delete everything I ever put on Facebook. They have denied me saying I can only deactivate my account. It will always be out there. But I will keep trying. I would advise all of you to consider getting off Facebook and Myplace and all these kinds of places. Create an email list and send what you find by email to those who care to know the truth.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete