Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fleeing to the mountains

When radical Islamist fighters stormed the northern Iraqi town of Sinjar over the weekend, the Yazidi minority who call it home fled into the surrounding mountains in fear of their lives.

There will be many reasons to flee to the mountains. Do not laugh about it.

While we eat and sleep in our nice homes, people are fleeing. Have a heart. Some day you may need to flee.

When these things BEGIN to come to pass.

If you expect not to flee during the tribulation that is coming, then do not laugh at us who want to prepare ahead of time for a mountain get away place. Seems when I mention this people laugh and question me why I want to do this? Why? Are you kidding me? I think I have a revelation that those who do not plan to flee do not need a place in the mountains to flee to. So why should I even think about buying a place in the mountains?

Fleeing will be a part of the endtime church members. Jesus said if they persecute you in one city to flee to the next. Is this just a joke? Or should we take this serious.

This is no laughing matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment