Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Mary

Ok, I am going to present Mary as the pregnant woman queen in Revelation 12.

When I did this back in 1998 I lost several men who turned against me. I lost Brother Kirkland, Brother Brigmond, Brother Dotson, and lots more.

I was called a Mary worshiper. I was called a devil. I was called all manner of names. But I held my ground.

Why is it, the pregnant queen in Revelation 12 who births the manchild is not Mary?

Why is it, the manchild is not Jesus?

What is to be gained denying this?

Are we just gaining that we deny it is Mary because to do so means we would be worshiping her?

Well I do not worship Mary. I have never prayed to her. I have no idols of her. But I can say I love that woman. I love the mother of my King. Is that a sin? Is it a sin to say she is my adopted grandmother? I mean, if Jesus adopted me as his son, and I have a new spiritual adoption rebirth: would me being a son of Jesus not make me as spiritual grandson of Mary?  I know this may throw some of you, but be honest here. Do not fly off into anti-catholic nonsense.

The pregnant queen woman in Revelation 12 who births the manchild can be no one but Mary.

The woman is not the whore Old Testament Israel.
The woman is not the New Testament Church.
The manchild is not a New Testament special endtime ministry.

The manchild is Jesus.

It is just that simple.

I bring this up again after 15 years because there are some who want a reason to attack me and call me a devil. Well, if you are a lurker here, I just gave it to you. I also gave you the names of men who will pat you on the back and tell you how evil I am and how righteous you are.

The pregnant queen woman is Mary.
The manchild is Jesus.

Pastor Reckart


No comments:

Post a Comment